Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

So help me out here. If rider #1 finished P1 in 1st moto and P2 in 2nd moto and rider #2 finished P2 in 1st moto and P1 in 2nd moto why does rider #2 get the overall win?

So help me out here. If rider #1 finished P1 in 1st moto and P2 in 2nd moto and rider #2 finished P2 in 1st moto and P1 in 2nd moto why does rider #2 get the overall win?
Tie breaker goes to winner of moto 2. Second moto is tougher because they have already ran 30 minutes plus 2 laps and requires more stamina. Anyway that’s the way I understand it.

oops I meant to pick justin cooper not webb  :lol:

image.png

Tie breaker goes to winner of moto 2. Second moto is tougher because they have already ran 30 minutes plus 2 laps and requires more stamina. Anyway that’s the way I understand it.
Makes sense I guess. Thanks.

Ok, wow...some great racing track looked gnarly...rutted mess!

250 moto 1...deegan, man what a ride. Mind you I am not a fan of this kid...he's talented for sure and I actually was thinking this kid is putting on spectacular ride and giving credit where credit is due! then he steps up on the podium, :simrak:

Bro, being humble isn't something that you have grasped, is it??? That comment about Chance, "like he's really got a chance", just made me realize why I don't like this punk!

So, when the 2nd moto was going on and Ty Masterpool and Chance Hymas were out there, I was just hoping they'd both stay in front of deegan...Well, glad Ty BARELY squeaked that one out! Stoked for him.

450's, Chase...ya big dumb dumb... :simrak:  I thought you had it!

:lmao:

Not that it would have matter even if he stayed in the lead, I think Jett would have caught and passed anyways, but maybe??

I was surprised to see Anderson up there as well in moto 2, but that didn't last long.

We need Cooper Webb and Eli Tomac back...not that they will contend for the championship, but just to mix it up.

Week off this week, Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, but maybe see those 2 back after the break???

Happy Monday all!

:dbart:

Ok, wow...some great racing track looked gnarly...rutted mess!

250 moto 1...deegan, man what a ride. Mind you I am not a fan of this kid...he's talented for sure and I actually was thinking this kid is putting on spectacular ride and giving credit where credit is due! then he steps up on the podium, :simrak:

Bro, being humble isn't something that you have grasped, is it??? That comment about Chance, "like he's really got a chance", just made me realize why I don't like this punk!

So, when the 2nd moto was going on and Ty Masterpool and Chance Hymas were out there, I was just hoping they'd both stay in front of deegan...Well, glad Ty BARELY squeaked that one out! Stoked for him.

450's, Chase...ya big dumb dumb... :simrak:  I thought you had it!

:lmao:

Not that it would have matter even if he stayed in the lead, I think Jett would have caught and passed anyways, but maybe??

I was surprised to see Anderson up there as well in moto 2, but that didn't last long.

We need Cooper Webb and Eli Tomac back...not that they will contend for the championship, but just to mix it up.

Week off this week, Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, but maybe see those 2 back after the break???

Happy Monday all!

and Roczen

OMG! I hope he has a full and speedy recovery!

Had to look it up: Arteriovenous Malformation

arteriovenous-malformation-1.jpg

Can't get on www.rmfantasymx.com Apparently something about Hacking my password? Someone trying to steal my pics @esco? Peace

same

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Boooooooooooooooooooooo, no racing this weekend!

Back