Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Love AC commentating and Stewart...please let Carmichael go...just go!

Eli back at Budds Creek...that's the 2nd to last race, UGH!!!

Was hoping he'd be back before then, but better to come back 100% and be ready for Super MX Finals.

:oto:

Oh, someone needs to step it up in the 250's...sorry I just can't stand Deegan!

thats where I got the riding trick

image.png

Heading to Redbud tomorrow since I’m still here in Cleveland! Bummed about Jett being out for the rest of the outdoor season. Going to be a Hunter/Chase battle now! 

Jett is human...we have seen that this year. He'll bounce back though.

I'm rootin' for Chase, but Hunter is so good too...gonna be fun to see them battle and not have to worry about Jett.

For sure…. This will change the field and will be awesome to watch. Hunter has been so incredibly smooth the last few weeks. Crazy how much different his and Jett’s riding style is even though they are brothers and train together. Hunters style is so much better suited for outdoors compared to his supercross. Chase and Hunter will battle to the end! 

Great racing...stoked for Chase!

I'm more impressed with the 250's, that was great. Stoked for Ty! and the super rad sikkness deegster knocked off the podium! I guess he just didn't send it.. :dunno:

Saw the results. Firecracker thinks she's a BADASS in our fantasy league! You Go Girl. Peace

Stoked was able to make it to Tedbud in person! Awesome facility and even better fans! Wish the 450 class was filled with all of the heavy hitters but it was still great! IMG_3852.jpegIMG_3829.jpegIMG_3832.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get to see the races last weekend. REDBUD is an awesome venue. Peace

Back