Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

11 hours ago, Esco said:

@ChEFF rooting for yore namesake he is my 250 dawg this season :peace:

Dude is Da Man! Picks are in. Taking a beating from the wife early in the season! Peace

lets see who comes out on TOP today

I wanted Vialle to pass Deegan so bad...but he blew it. Then The SiKK Send-it Braapity Braap Deegster says that was cute!

CHASE...WTF???? Going for the pass on Cooper...that was awesome, but...then it wasn't! :simrak:

:bag:

Deegan is too SIKK...He just sends his sikkness in such a sikk way that it's sooooo SIKK!

These guys better step it up cause the Danger-boyeeeee is gonna walk away with this championship!

Come on Levi or Chance...someone, put the hurt to the sikkness!

:bag:

Sorry, Deegan just comes across as a booger to me, just want to flick him to the side...

:lmao:

This weekend's race is early it seems, 10am on Peacock, Saturday 6/15.

:dbart:

Love the East Coast Races. I agree......Deegan comes across as a Booger! Peace

My buddy sent me this photo. Some dude posted his pic battling for 1st place (my words) it was probably for 12th place but anyway........he asked.........is that you? I'll be darned. I made a facebook post. That would be me the #224! Everyday when you see it's 2:24............think of Da chEFF! Peace

Tron 224 Jumping.jpg

Not a bandwagon Jett fan :peace:

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bandwagon fan of Jett either but I am a fan, actually I like both them brothers! They are good for the sport...definitely kicked it up a notch!

Everyone else better step it up. I just don't want it to get boring. 

Like that race with chase going 40th to 1st...that was EPIC!!!

One of the reasons I like Tomac so much is he usually has to work his way through the pack cause his starts are sub par. It's just so cool to see him come though the pack

I hope Forkner comes back too...I really like that kid, been a rough road for him.

Not a bandwagon fan of Jett either but I am a fan, actually I like both them brothers! They are good for the sport...definitely kicked it up a notch!
Same, those kids came in and are kicking ass.  Others need to step up or it will be boring . . .

Here working in Cleveland/Mentor Ohio…myself and 3 of the guys I’m working with are doing a dawn patrol bonsai run to Pennsylvania for the High Point national tomorrow! Never would’ve thought being able to hit this track in person! Pretty excited to say the least and look forward to some great racing! Brappp! 
Happy Father’s Day to all of you dads! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Chase just jumping on lappers in the quals hahaha

image.png

Wife forgot to put her picks in! Dang the luck. Peace

1st 250 race in the books...I'll save my thoughts/comments till later, no spoilers from me!

450's next!

:oto:

Some great racing at an awesome track! Had Ty Masterpool’s mom next to us while watching the Moto 2 250 race. It put together a solid weekend! 
Jett was flowing like usual. IMG_3645.jpegIMG_3644.jpegIMG_3643.jpegIMG_3647.jpegIMG_3648.jpeg

Back