Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

I'm with you @dbart Only One big problem with that............JETT doesn't want that to happen. Peace

Friese, on his own, changed the outcome for many other riders, the guy is a tool.  His sponsors should be walking away from this idiot.

Jett getting that win is going to be big trouble for the rest.  He has officially mind f'd the field.   Still think Webb will be in the hunt for the championship this year.  

Freise is so predictable.  He should teach the others how to get a holeshot and then they can blow past him before the first turn.  

No one has ever done perfect moto season and perfect SX season. Well, no one has done a perfect SX season period!

I know Mcgrath almost did it but they also raced 13-14 races. Emig just beat him out on the one loss.

I was rooting for Jeremy to get it.

This really could be the changing of the guard. Jett has so much confidence and everyone else is scratching their head's!

Here is a Made for TV event scenario:

If Friese takes out Jett...it will be fun to see Jett just blow by the Super Douche without a care in the world. Would be awesome to see Jett just looking over at the Super Douche as he blazes the whoops, maybe in a wheelie....just looking over, like Really???

:lmao:

No one has ever done perfect moto season and perfect SX season. Well, no one has done a perfect SX season period!

I know Mcgrath almost did it but they also raced 13-14 races. Emig just beat him out on the one loss.

I was rooting for Jeremy to get it.

This really could be the changing of the guard. Jett has so much confidence and everyone else is scratching their head's!

Here is a Made for TV event scenario:

If Friese takes out Jett...it will be fun to see Jett just blow by the Super Douche without a care in the world. Would be awesome to see Jett just looking over at the Super Douche as he blazes the whoops, maybe in a wheelie....just looking over, like Really???

:lmao:

Super Douche needs to meet Karma. There is NO WAY Jett gets a perfect season. One bad start in the main, comes out of the first turn in 8th. With some fast boys out front. Looks like we'll see his composure, patience. Pull every whole shot, we should see a perfect season. Is he that good? Peace 

Super Douche needs to meet Karma. There is NO WAY Jett gets a perfect season. One bad start in the main, comes out of the first turn in 8th. With some fast boys out front. Looks like we'll see his composure, patience. Pull every whole shot, we should see a perfect season. Is he that good? Peace 
If they keep making shitty one line tracks like A1 that is totally possible. 

Maybe so, but "somehow" nearly all his tough competition is in West Coast and he's in East Coast.  hmmmmm, what a coincidence?!  Not knocking all E coast riders but look at rosters, most top guys are riding W coast.  I strongly feel this was a decision to make it easier on the deegs.  Daddy had a big say so on this, I heard about the mechanic being hurt story and that is why he's E coast.  Not believing that.  I called this (putting him up against less competition) at the end of last season.   The kid is good, no doubt but sure funny how this worked out and how last year he would be in qualifying scenarios just like this.  I think AMA is all about social media and how he (deegs) and his daddy give attention to the sport.  My $.02
The family lives on the East Coast, so it makes sense to me.
I don't think his dad had anything really to do with that, and that it's more of a team decision.

I heard they are awarding the Championship to Jett on Saturday, just to get it out of the way? 

• Haha
Reactions: THD
So much for Jets perfect season with a Mudder in the mix. Things are going to get dicey! Come on Barcia!

Hmmm...who's good in Mud! Barcia is and Roczen!

Could be interesting!

Back