Supercross/Outdoor Motorcross

Maybe so, but "somehow" nearly all his tough competition is in West Coast and he's in East Coast.  hmmmmm, what a coincidence?!  Not knocking all E coast riders but look at rosters, most top guys are riding W coast.  I strongly feel this was a decision to make it easier on the deegs.  Daddy had a big say so on this, I heard about the mechanic being hurt story and that is why he's E coast.  Not believing that.  I called this (putting him up against less competition) at the end of last season.   The kid is good, no doubt but sure funny how this worked out and how last year he would be in qualifying scenarios just like this.  I think AMA is all about social media and how he (deegs) and his daddy give attention to the sport.  My $.02
If that is that's case...imagine if he doesn't win???

I just went on the RMATV site to get set up for my A1 picks and noticed there are 2  "just for fun" groups. It looks like the "Just For Fun!" group (with the exclamation point) is the one most are joining. The other one has only 4 members.

Just  a heads up, it looks like the one with an exclamation point is the GD.com group

Ok who is your overall winner pick.. Just the winner...

I have Tomac

Lawrence kids are top notch.  Tomac is a no personality turd....but he's fast. A1 is so much adrenaline that it's anybody's race. Hoping for good crashes. Looking to see who's going to be the next Trey Canard.

NASCAR is calling your name! Peace
The cars of tomorrow ruined Neckcar......I want a challenging track where people go down and have to beat the track. Skipping across the "whoops"  at 60 isn't real racing...bring back the old school tracks.  I want a Coliseum mud race with Doug Henry on a yz400 4 stoke..........

The cars of tomorrow ruined Neckcar......I want a challenging track where people go down and have to beat the track. Skipping across the "whoops"  at 60 isn't real racing...bring back the old school tracks.  I want a Coliseum mud race with Doug Henry on a yz400 4 stoke..........
Bring back Bradshaw and Matiasevich. That was some entertainment.

heat race and the main from this dude

View attachment 91698
Nothing like being the 18th place holder(VF) and cutting across the track to take out a few of the top racers! What a loser. 

Where's Weston Peick when we need him! :fight:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that in the 2nd heat race I was actually rooting for Webb. I am no Webb fan but I just thought it interesting that Jett might lose a heat race!

This kid is going to break every record it seems.

I'm bummed but not surprised on Tomac's outcome, probably just trying to get a feel and ease into race pace. The problem is, Jett will be light years ahead in the standings if Tomac doesn't uncork it soon!

Sexton...where is he? That was disappointing but at least scrambled to a podium but that's cause of the Webb mistake!

I knew it...Friese would have some sort of altercation and BAM!!! Takes out some top riders! For all those that say...rubbing is racing??

No, he is the Author of "I'm a Douchbag AMA Racer"

Chapter 1: The First turn Take out! "When you don't have the skill to contend with the top guys, You Go FULL BONAZAI into the first turn, throttle wide open, Eyes closed and set your sights on the top riders like they were bowling pins!"

Chapter 2: If you make it past the first turn... "Now this is tricky since you don't have the skill to ride with the top guys and you might be in front of them...you zig zag across every line and take out anyone trying to come up on you. Use whatever means you can, legs, flail your arms on the handlebars and shake them back and forth as to let everyone know the true Douchebag style.

Chapter 3-Lap 2, unchartered territory! "Never been here before and you are now in last place...POUT and pull off the track and complain there is something wrong with the bike and that you'll get them next week!"  :bag:   Key words "Get them"!

THE END!

That A-HOLE should not be racing.  

:dbart:

On another note,

I would love to see Sexton, Tomac and Jett battle every week for the whole SMX series with each winning and dicing it up.

Really want Tomac to win another championship but there is a hint of Jett pulling off a perfect season.

We'll see!

So many good guys out there!

Back