SSSS facts

If that's a deal breaker, he's probably better off not having someone like that as a customer. Robby has posted pics of joints of other brands that were not welded at all. But nobody bats an eyelash at the bigger flaws of either of the other major brands.
Uh.  Sure.  Better off not trading hard earned cash for something like that either.  If the wife's Can Am had a bolt in a weld, damned sure I'm asking for another or a refund. 

The SxS Super Spreader Social Sand Sports Show (SSSSSSSS) was good to have back.  Went Saturday, it was packed.  PCI and Speed were the most crowded booths.  Great to see WIlkey going around and taking pics with anyone that wanted to.  The sad thing, the only thing I bought all day was beer, nothing really got me excited or anything I needed/wanted.  Kind of all the same crap now.  But it was great to hang with my dunning peeps which I only see in the Dunes.
You could have been happier if you bought a hotdog on a stick. They were good also……

I had a sandrail with me, there always a crowd of people around it. It was definitely a bigger hit than the SXS around me. The show was pretty good lots of people on Saturday for sure. Robby was definitely the big attraction. I had fun talking to everyone. Definitely exhausted though

20210917_155518.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Their booth was suppose to be next to Glamis Veterans...  They never showed up.
Talked to the owner today it was the first show they have missed in a very long time due to some personal stuff. He did give me show prices though.

The Honda SXS Racer looked badass. Peace

Yes. Great guys to work with. We had them do the prep wire and install them of to Wolf wraps. After that my boys did all the inspection of items. 
TMW and Wold Designs do great work.   I have TMW products on my X3.   

Enjoy your new ride. 

We were in building 10 (Funco building) in the northwest corner, saw a few and missed a bunch of yas :cheers:  Big thanks to everyone that helped set up, tear down, and everything in between.

SSSS1.jpg

thumbnail (1).jpg

thumbnail.jpg

My feet feel cramped looking at that :biggrin:
Now imagine riding that thing  and having to watch a rolling map and reset your mileage each time you hit a mark.  All while hauling ass.  

My feet feel cramped looking at that :biggrin:
I thought the same thing but there's actually tons of room, the nerfs are pushed out to make space. One of my buddies is the regional rep for Yamaha so we hung out with them Sunday. Awesome stuff there for sure

Not gonna lie ,I'm always a little sad when more GD.COM  guys don't pop in to introduce their selves and say HI !

After all we are just like you all that share a sickness for the dunes. 

To those that did thanks. 
Always great checking out your wild paint schemes on those beautiful rides!.  With all the great success you guys have had it’s time to move up to a bigger warehouse-Tiltup and get you into the million two square feet to million five!, so you can keep up with the neighbors...,

Always great talking with a happy customer and that our concrete is not cracking ha ha Ha !,oh by the way Monday I had a job and the price was 145 yard !!! Wtf... trade ya concrete for a ride ???...

2E99864A-C7AD-4274-B75F-E47213F748C0.jpeg

Back