SSSS facts

Any LED lights and lighted whips for sXs ?   Asking for a friend @SANDPSYCHO

he loves the accessories for these things.// Billet cup holders and led lights make that guy happy......... 
Holy smokes if your serious and not joking then YES. LOL TONS AND TONS of LED manufacturers. One local to me in Yucaipa pretty cool. No real cars tho kinda saddening how it’s transitioned. Oh well beers were good my boys had a great time. 

CA32FEAB-D57A-448B-A9FB-43FEF19E3900.jpeg

F8FD938E-C82B-4AFB-9B99-225D7B090A71.jpeg

Where any of the sand car MFRs there?.. Funco, Tatum, SCU,.. Racer?

abc
Funco had 4 beauty’s, Tatum had 2, racer had a pretty cool front engine yes FRONT with twin snails and I saw literally one extreme eco II off to the side getting no love 🙁 Lol. 

@ANGRYBUTTCRACK

No Don or SCUs? ... Not a fan of Extreme cars.. just sayin'.

Sounds like I didn't miss anything other than the 'itch' that the SSSS provides me.

abc

Where's the pics???? Especially of that unicorn! Or is that taboo? 

Seriously?? A Can-am for $65k? WTF?!

Funco had a seriously sick blue car!! Beyond sexy!!

E7C1A09B-2294-40F2-B41A-4B075155313D.jpeg

0F66E299-2693-43BA-9C74-1D3CB6D0AD93.jpeg

I snagged this from RDP but who makes this front tire, that's not an STU is it?

eb5ccba3-8d1c-4636-9c64-2a909c648f0b-jpeg.1050781

SSSS = Super Stereo Sound Show.

It was the year of obnoxious stereos on ridicules UTV builds. I actually feel sorry for the vendors next to these loud music booths as it’s got be hard to talk to your customers or make a sale when you can’t hear. Lots of Polaris General UTV’s with portal hubs, lifted with mud bogging 40 inch tractor tires.   

Oh yeah no shortages of light up whips if you need one. Could not find Safe Glow, though? 

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of Whips….. A lot of flashing lights……A lot of  stereos…. But the best part was A lot 😉 of lovely women in bluejean short shorts. 

Back