SSSS 2024 thread

Of course we had to stop by and say hello to our friends at gator wrap and kicker. Kicker is actually the title sponsor of a charity event I put on, and gator wraps is a major sponsor as well!

IMG_5800.jpeg

My daughter went crazy over the Leadfoot rzr.. she’s kind of one of those “dad I want that go get it” types.. I told her it probably wasn’t for sale but I’d call Josh anyways and see.

IMG_5801.jpegIMG_5802.jpeg

I have never seen one of these segways in person before.. went through the whole booth (twice) and wanted to ask some questions and get some information but as you can see in the last pic the majority of their staff was engaged in their own conversation?

I have worked a lot of trade shows in my life and honestly I feel I’m pretty good at it.. nobody gets by my booth without hearing what we have to say.. lol. I was kinda shocked that they were ignoring the people milling around in their booth? The new normal I guess. I took the pic after trying to ask questions twice.. lol

IMG_5803.jpegIMG_5804.jpegIMG_5805.jpegIMG_5806.jpegIMG_5807.jpegIMG_5808.jpegIMG_5809.jpegIMG_5810.jpegIMG_5811.jpeg

This one in my friend Bears’s booth.. he owns go fast girls.. My film guys will actually be riding in his boat next weekend for the magic regatta.. super good guy..

Anyhow the rail is bad ass, he said 2,000 hp?? I’m struggling to believe that because I know what it takes to make that kinda hp.. lol. But the car is bad ass

IMG_5829.jpegIMG_5830.jpegIMG_5831.jpegIMG_5832.jpegIMG_5833.jpegIMG_5834.jpegIMG_5835.jpegIMG_5836.jpegIMG_5837.jpeg

Now you gotta remember we live in Havasu so we don’t have super high end restaurants there.. most the time when I go on work trips etc I spend the majority of time eating good food. lol. My kids had never been to Maestros before so they really enjoyed it.

Today it will corn dogs at the show before we hit the road. 🤪
IMG_5861.jpegIMG_5862.jpegIMG_5863.jpegIMG_5869.jpeg

It was kind of a slow show this year. I was there yesterday and it was not very crowed in the morning. Crowds picked up in the afternoon for a little bit and died down again. Never been to a show where Bert's had no done up rides for sale. Some of the halls did not have many vendors.

If you wanted a Speed UTV they had some for sale for $75K (El Diablo and El Jeffe) and $55K for a Bandit. Went through that area and they did not have many people.

Uplift UTV had some cool Polaris Ranger builds. TMW had some good looking UTVs and the builds from Morgan Motorsports in Havasu were super nice. I win the lottery I would drop my SXS off to them.

The coolest builds were the Baby Land Shark for the Herbst and the Range Rover with a Lambo motor being build by Morgan Clark.

The SCU rails were really nice and the Alumicraft builts. Funco had some nice looking rides too.

The electronic sway bar links from Fox are cool. The 35" paddle tires from Sandcraft were massive. Crazy to think some of the UTVs will be running a 35" paddle tire.

The tailing arm for the Maverick R from Wolf design with the billet was pretty slick.

IMG_3513.pngIMG_3501.jpegIMG_3499.jpegIMG_3494.jpegIMG_3496.jpegIMG_3495.jpegIMG_3487.jpegIMG_3482.jpegIMG_3481.jpegIMG_3480.jpegIMG_3467.jpegIMG_3472.jpegIMG_3464.jpegIMG_3463.jpegIMG_3460.jpegIMG_3479.jpegIMG_3493.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know the name of the vendor at the show that is selling aluminum trailer storage shelves and racks? Their stuff looked like good quality but now I can’t remember their name. I went through the vendor list but they must have a different company name. They said they are on Amazon but I can’t find their stuff. The shelves had dimple dye punch outs in them so they are pretty recognizable. They had an outside booth.

Does anyone know the name of the vendor at the show that is selling aluminum trailer storage shelves and racks? Their stuff looked like good quality but now I can’t remember their name. I went through the vendor list but they must have a different company name. They said they are on Amazon but I can’t find their stuff. The shelves had dimple dye punch outs in them so they are pretty recognizable. They had an outside booth.

Can’t believe sxs’s are running 10.75’s and 33 Blaster’s!IMG_5739.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the trailer I want.. not sure I can afford it though at 300k. lol.

It was super bad ass though, both of them were!

Based out of riverside

IMG_5894.jpegIMG_5895.jpegIMG_5897.jpegIMG_5898.jpegIMG_5899.jpegIMG_5906.jpegIMG_5907.jpegIMG_5908.jpegIMG_5909.jpegIMG_5910.jpegIMG_5911.jpegIMG_5912.jpegIMG_5913.jpegIMG_5914.jpegIMG_5916.jpegIMG_5900.jpegIMG_5901.jpegIMG_5902.jpegIMG_5903.jpegIMG_5904.jpeg

Back