Speed UTV

I had an issue with Bert's Mega Mall several years ago and it turned out Can Am was not communicating with Bert's in a timely manner.   After I sent a very lengthy email to Can Am the communication between the two suddenly got much better.  

If cars are not at the Speed facility they take there sweet time with dealers.  Speed is trying to pump out cars and make run for new deliveries.  When they see cars waiting for repairs they are more motivated to get them out of the way.   

I would not take much of what Speed says as their track record is not great with what they say and what is actually happening. 
Speeds track record with repairs and warranty work is outstanding. You're just speculating.

Speeds track record with repairs and warranty work is outstanding. You're just speculating.
Never said they did not do warranty work.  It appears they are taking care of the customers including you with your turbo.   

Speculation is about why it took Coyne so long and why Speed might take there time with cars at a dealer versus one at the Speed location.    

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd agree. Having customers drive to Havasu from whatever part of the US they live in to get bugs, failures or updates done is above all other mfgs in the industry. 

It HAS to be that way or this venture would fail.

Kuddos to Speed and team on that for sure...

Can say I finally got to see a speed in the wild! Car is one of my favorite SxS’s from a style and engineering standpoint. After that it all went down hill. 

it sounded like a overgrown leaf blower and looked horribly underpowered.  I’m sure it will hold its own in a desert race vs a stock can am maverick R or pro R. 

Yes I’m frustrated. 
I bet, anyone dealing with these issues after waiting this long would be frustrated. I’m El Jefe #1729 from Liberty Motorsports in Yuma so I still have a ways to go before I get mine. I sure hope they get all the bugs worked out before I get mine. I’m still in Orange County so the Anaheim shop is 10 minutes away from me so I at least have that going for me if I run into issues, but it sucks going out just to have a problem with the car. Hope they get the bugs figured out for all of our sakes. 😞

I saw part of that video.  Crazy stuff, if true. 

Those guys are going through some BS right now...
Well sheeeeesh, thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole. There went an hour of my life I'm not getting back. Seemed like a Housewives meets Survivor drama flick. 

Back to topic,

I really enjoyed that video! It's like exactly what us people want to see and hear from the Speed UTV. How biased or influenced or under threat are they to display it in that fashion? 🤔

Well sheeeeesh, thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole. There went an hour of my life I'm not getting back. Seemed like a Housewives meets Survivor drama flick. 

Back to topic,

I really enjoyed that video! It's like exactly what us people want to see and hear from the Speed UTV. How biased or influenced or under threat are they to display it in that fashion? 🤔
We can send you down the "birds are not real" rabbit hole next.  LOL!

I'm really tired of the "Days of our SxS Blog" drama, I actually kind of stopped watching them long before it got that way, their content had just started to suffer (too much star-sucking and rando-non-SxS-stuff) so I haven't watched the vid above yet.  But, since I'm supposedly picking my Speed up in a week or so, I guess I should...

-TJ

11 hours ago, Rockwood said:

Not so awesome.  Though, I have stupid Jeeps for doing stupid Jeep things.  And man, as much as the new Pro R 4cyl is cool, I think I'd get annoyed AF with that exhaust about 10 minutes into a ride. 

-TJ

Not so awesome.  Though, I have stupid Jeeps for doing stupid Jeep things.  And man, as much as the new Pro R 4cyl is cool, I think I'd get annoyed AF with that exhaust about 10 minutes into a ride. 

-TJ
That is an aftermarket exhaust and they are loud AF!!!!  Two in our group have the Bikeman exhaust and you can hear them a mile away.  Stock exhaust is not loud.  

Back