Speed UTV

My guess is the boat is delayed.

I work for an oil company are we are short on Crude by Ship due to the recent storms, it really hit is hard. So based on that info, I would guess container ships also got backed up.

My guess is the boat is delayed.

I work for an oil company are we are short on Crude by Ship due to the recent storms, it really hit is hard. So based on that info, I would guess container ships also got backed up.
Any day now ... this waiting is terrible 

IMG_6636.MOV

I have Norco’s.. man rough first night, … at least I messed up my left arm. I’m right handed and have never successfully worked on ‘Henry’ with the left.. 🧟‍♂️🌋… :legit:

Just helping where I can on the race to 300. Buddy is a manager at the port. Weather could be a factor, but they’re all caught up otherwise… there was like over 100 ships off port during the height of the supply chain shortage/ pandemic.. but that’s over.

abc

17569FC4-937C-4D48-8F11-BEBBE4C7DCF3.jpeg

E2D313DC-69EF-47D6-AE6F-AB57ED9DA7AE.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
200.gif

Radio silence from Robby means there is absolutely nothing positive to report.  Most likely the situation is way worse than we can possibly imagine. He loves to show off any chance he gets. Typical narcissist behavior.    I am so over his bait and switch. Horse and pony show.  Vietnam seriously?  Are you Todd that freaking greedy?  Give the people their dam cars they paid for that you seriously misrepresented.   Trust me nobody dreamed they would be getting a freaking car built in Vietnam.  Not cool Robby. “Rob -ie”  

Radio silence from Robby means there is absolutely nothing positive to report.  Most likely the situation is way worse than we can possibly imagine. He loves to show off any chance he gets. Typical narcissist behavior.    I am so over his bait and switch. Horse and pony show.  Vietnam seriously?  Are you Todd that freaking greedy?  Give the people their dam cars they paid for that you seriously misrepresented.   Trust me nobody dreamed they would be getting a freaking car built in Vietnam.  Not cool Robby. “Rob -ie”  
Silence is def concerning, but flying into China where Covid is out of control took courage.  But he has to do it cause so much is on the line.  We dont know if Covid shut down Hisun, AND Chinese New Year is nipping at his heals.  Hope he can at least post something before they shut down to celebrate.  Todd is handling biz here in US so why cant he give us a quick report?  Been 2 weeks and RG said CARB was in the mail, now its not.  Boat supposed to land at LBC and no updates.  Oh well been a roller coaster ever since so whats another go around the track...

Back