Speed UTV

Exactly. 

Yes, Polaris performance sxs are 'assembled' in the USA, but I assure you the majority of components come from Mexico and overseas. For sure trans bearings are China, and a lot of plastics are Mexico. 
QA in assembly is Kinda important - It's like choosing a mechanic or plumber or electrician --  they all use Chinese oparts mostly because thay have no choice  - but I would rather use a good mechanic/plumber/electrician etc.

and the US labor thing matters IMO

QA in assembly is Kinda important - It's like choosing a mechanic or plumber or electrician --  they all use Chinese oparts mostly because thay have no choice  - but I would rather use a good mechanic/plumber/electrician etc.

and the US labor thing matters IMO
I get it and I agree. I'm pretty sure Speed has a long term goal to bring more of the process to the USA. I just want people that don't understand, to understand that their can am and Polaris are essentially imported vehicles as well.

For sure .. but what about parts support?… not worried about finding anything for my golf carts. Pretty much everything is in stock down at a local dealership…

abc

For sure .. but what about parts support?… not worried about finding anything for my golf carts. Pretty much everything is in stock down at a local dealership…

abc
Not so sure "everything for Polaris is in stock"  The Pro-R's that rolled in our group (all of them) are still waiting for parts  some since Halloween ...  

I think in a normal world what you are saying is 100% correct - they have the $ and dealer network supporting that investment 

I get it and I agree. I'm pretty sure Speed has a long term goal to bring more of the process to the USA. I just want people that don't understand, to understand that their can am and Polaris are essentially imported vehicles as well.
You are correct, but the ceo of those companies didn't market their product as an American product like RWG initially did, and they don't spend countless hours bagging on the competition, nor do they threaten their potential customers on the web for having an opinion.  Just saying. 

So nobody saw a Speed UTV this weekend?  Lol!

You would think if they got that CARB certification that was days away months ago someone at Speed would post it on social media.  

200.gif

He Finally posted some pictures of a a few more cars on Instagram.  Now Everyone one is called him wonderful again 🙄. He still has ruined another complete riding season. Car is getting more and more dated as they try to squeeze every nickel out of it.  Vietnam will take a while to get up and running especially with the change over and the Chinese New Year The cars he posted are still in another country on other side of the world.   Months away from being in customers driveways 

Is this the 40 cars coming in the next round?  Encouraging for those waiting.   

i wonder if the ones that allegedly got to Long Beach last week have been off-loaded yet.  

4399C994-FEAA-4E43-8B75-5580939A35A1.png

He Finally posted some pictures of a a few more cars on Instagram.  Now Everyone one is called him wonderful again 🙄. He still has ruined another complete riding season. Car is getting more and more dated as they try to squeeze every nickel out of it.  Vietnam will take a while to get up and running especially with the change over and the Chinese New Year The cars he posted are still in another country on other side of the world.   Months away from being in customers driveways 
Wait, Robby himself ruined a complete riding season? Wow, that's some serious power.

Back