Speed UTV

It might two hours of work if it is like other UTVs that ship to dealers.   Maybe RG will let people know the plan as far as when they get to port.  Maybe the first 100 are just going to Havasu for final prep before delivery.  
Maybe 

Come on Guys...

1.   we got photos of cars in a container.....not to be confused with Justin Timberlake's  Junk in a box from saturday night live.

2. We are ONLY  20 pages from 300!!!!!!!  We're gonna make it!

I believe he is waiting to have some positive pictures to show/ share from China, They didn’t arrive,  so now he pushed the show further out.   Just another stall tactic.  Trust me, even when he has the show, there will be no great revelations.   Now Speed is up against the holidays and Chinese New year celebrations.    Buckle up long road ahead for the Master ticket holders especially after the first 50 or so.   Just the facts…. And BTW someone at RDP stole my Screen name and it is definitely not me or my comments. I only post on Glamisdunes.com.   Very strange drama. I believe someone is trying to discredit my rational comments here on Glamis Dunes.  But whatever.   Also,  I firmly believe Nickl and DTA are connected to Speed in some shape or form and actually could be the same person. 

I believe he is waiting to have some positive pictures to show/ share from China, They didn’t arrive,  so now he pushed the show further out.   Just another stall tactic.  Trust me, even when he has the show, there will be no great revelations.   Now Speed is up against the holidays and Chinese New year celebrations.    Buckle up long road ahead for the Master ticket holders especially after the first 50 or so.   Just the facts…. And BTW someone at RDP stole my Screen name and it is definitely not me or my comments. I only post on Glamisdunes.com.   Very strange drama. I believe someone is trying to discredit my rational comments here on Glamis Dunes.  But whatever.   Also,  I firmly believe Nickl and DTA are connected to Speed in some shape or form and actually could be the same person. 
Nikal may have a connection of some sort. He seems to know a lot and very passionate about the Speed UTV.    DTA is a different person.  

Reactions: FOG
Back