Speed UTV

According to RWG all the oil left the motor and it was smoked.  This was in a youtube video

And according to RWG the 35's are to big for the current brake set up and he might be offering an upgrade kit to deal with this issue.  They cannabalised some brakes off a race vehicle to deal with this, and evedently have been working with wildwood for a bigger/better brake system to handle the 35's. Possible they will include it with the unicorn editions?   The fan-boys are all saying "its a race only concern" and that the average joe won't need the bigger brakes.  
Interesting on the brakes.  You would think they would of known of the issue when they were out testing.  I guess they did not test the 35" tires much.  

Polaris Pro R has no issues running 35s and stopping.  I know Brandon Sims and Scanlon race on 35s.  

the thing with buying vp or whoever drums of e85 is you are getting true e85. out of the pump anywhere it can range between 55%-85% ethenol content. 
I test it every time, I have never received under 82, most cases it is 87.

E85 in So Cal is under $4 a gallon, it has never surpassed 87 octane in cost.  If you are buying VP E85, you are just wasting money.  In most instances, E85 use is about 1/3 more than running regular fuel.

Maybe it’s readily available CA,  but not so much in Az.  I have done some research in the Lake Havasu Az area and it is not available at the pump.  Closest place I have found it is in Phoenix area.   Parker oil has it only by the Drum, currently 7.91 gallon for E85R. Maybe someone knows something I don’t know of.    Maybe RG is working on fixing that situation too, being that this is supposed to be his main location.   I’m thinking this is the least of RG worries currently.

general-race-of-champions-2014-robby-gordon.jpg

I'm not 'happy' with Polaris,.. but after all the dough $ I've put into it.. boxed arms coming (can't wait).. I think I'll be happy with the 'end product' that's taken a couple of years and about $50k per car.

I'm not a fan of pursuing any 1st gen product, so this isn't a surprise to me. I was really hoping RG could 'stick it' to Canned Ham and Polaris/Joyner. Maybe it's just more of the same.

Wishing the best for the SXS community. 

Driving a SXS (compared to a good buggy) is like having sex with a condom.. you're having sex, but it just isn't as fun.

abc

Well hell, backpacks are available now. We're close boys!.......

Figured I would have seen them post about the EPA cert today. 

View attachment 45685
Robby is just browsing the Alibaba online catalog and sticking his SPEED Logo on shit at this point....

What's the next product to get the orange S?

bannana hammocks and ass-less chaps are up next, well before the car.  
What’s the deposit on those? Think he’ll have thread count and stitching pattern videos to keep everyone happy?

Robby is just browsing the Alibaba online catalog and sticking his SPEED Logo on chit at this point....

What's the next product to get the orange S?
A wallet. So you can think about your deposit every time you pay for something else. 

What’s the deposit on those? Think he’ll have thread count and stitching pattern videos to keep everyone happy?
The horror of watching CAD drawings of properly stitched and double sheared in all the right places weekly presentations.   The talk how the thong cause the dong to flip over and a proper butt flap will give you a low roll center.  LMAO!!!!!!!!

Maybe it’s readily available CA,  but not so much in Az.  I have done some research in the Lake Havasu Az area and it is not available at the pump.  Closest place I have found it is in Phoenix area.   Parker oil has it only by the Drum, currently 7.91 gallon for E85R. Maybe someone knows something I don’t know of.    Maybe RG is working on fixing that situation too, being that this is supposed to be his main location.   I’m thinking this is the least of RG worries currently.
You are correct, AZ doesn't have it at the pump, so you have to buy by the drum.  AZ has E50 I think, but that is too low, not sure if there is a way to reprogram??

it used to be here in havasu, but not enough demand. so places stopped carrying it at the pump.  technically el centro is closest location from havasu for e85 at the pump.

Back