Speed UTV

200.gif

This thread is like Game 5 for the Oilers...haha.

Ridenow in Peoria has a two seat Pro R with a $60k price tag on. WTF?

https://fb.watch/dupNprj29a/
The dealers have been adding covid mark up pricing on all UTVs and inventory.   Every once in a while they get a random person walk in a pay that crazy price. 

Have you seen the prices of new cars/trucks, boats, and motorhomes?  

Everyone making fun of the prices the dealer has on a Can Am and Polaris.  What do they think the price will be when the dealer gets the Speed UTV on the showroom for sale?  Bet with the dealer markup it won't be far off what they are asking for the other brands. 

Everyone making fun of the prices the dealer has on a Can Am and Polaris.  What do they think the price will be when the dealer gets the Speed UTV on the showroom for sale?  Bet with the dealer markup it won't be far off what they are asking for the other brands. 
I think once the cars get to the dealers floors we will see stupid prices for them.  (I’m saving my pennies)

anyone know the northernmost dealer for speed? i've asked speed a couple times without response. i'm in washington state and am interested in one but the shipping might kill the deal?

anyone know the northernmost dealer for speed? i've asked speed a couple times without response. i'm in washington state and am interested in one but the shipping might kill the deal?
Here are some that I screenshot from their 37th episode. 

806923FD-EC04-4400-9E73-9E18F0133B67.png

D0D80742-3CD2-4656-ACCE-A7C6975CBE34.png

You can bet that Berts Mega Mall will be selling the Speeds upon arrival for $45K for base!  

Semage Motorsports is in the Dominican Republic. They look to be a Can Am dealer and will be a Speed Dealer. 
I was imagining a Speed dealer on Aruba or RG announcing they are making watercraft.  LOL!!!!   

Last edited by a moderator:
So that 91k can am x3 at Nash was listed on FB.  It has a ton of stuff, but  holy markup!!!!   What a waste on the HCR suspension. Seen that stuff break in the dunes.  

2ADD6AE7-5243-4C72-BEE3-18E2423030D2.png

I have yet to see a dealer build where they re-clutch it after the bigger tires etc.. done to it.  

At the Sand show last year I pretended to be interested in one of the Bert’s mega bucks done up Can Am Max on 35’s. I was asking about the build sheet what what was done. Clutching was stock and I was told there was no need to change the clutch when running a 35 inch tire. Not a single car with larger tires was recluched. Same story when you go Into Motoworld. They have a few built RZR cars with 33 & 35’s but always stock clutching. 

I call these dealer build cars, Lipstick on a Pig. Because that’s all it is. Just a bunch of bolt on crap marked up 100%. 
But… how much is the payment? 

I have yet to see a dealer build where they re-clutch it after the bigger tires etc.. done to it.  

At the Sand show last year I pretended to be interested in one of the Bert’s mega bucks done up Can Am Max on 35’s. I was asking about the build sheet what what was done. Clutching was stock and I was told there was no need to change the clutch when running a 35 inch tire. Not a single car with larger tires was recluched. Same story when you go Into Motoworld. They have a few built RZR cars with 33 & 35’s but always stock clutching. 

I call these dealer build cars, Lipstick on a Pig. Because that’s all it is. Just a bunch of bolt on crap marked up 100%. 
They don’t touch the clutching because they don’t know what they are doing.   Lol!  

clutching is a mad scientist dream to nightmare, very much like springs and valving shocks

everyone wants a little something different

i've got a bunch of leftovers now...
img_1262-jpg.253434

I LOVED when sales sold a Motorcycle, Dirt Bike or Quad. There were always accessories that folks NEEDED.

Hell even a new Zieman trailer needed a spare tire, hitch lock, 7 pin plug adapter, etc.

But nothing beat a new Watercraft or pair of Sea Doo even better.....we fought for those accessory deals in parts LOL.

Life Jackets, Anchor Bags, Safety Flag, PWC Cover and on and on... $$$

I can only imagine UTV Accessories sales today, of course these "Dealer Built-up" builds are crazy....but everyone in the dealership gets their slice of that pie.

I got out of that industry right before the Rhino hit Yamaha showroom floors, but my buddies at other dealers talked about the Polaris Rangers that they could not keep in stock, being sold above MSRP. Nobody was buying our KAW Mules, everyone wanted that ranger....to take to river, Glamis, etc.

I missed the UTV craze by that much...

200.gif

Reactions: FOG
Back