Sandtrap

200.gif

The Can am is still sitting at the dealer.. I called Can am directly on Monday and they were VERY helpful and nice and understood my frustrations. They told me I would get a call from the dealer soon. Tuesday morning I got a call from the dealer saying Can am approved all repairs and parts and that is the last I heard anything. Honestly I am at the point next week I am calling Can am again and go tell them give me my $$$ back and Keep the car

Hello Trap. Do what your gut tells you. Peace

we will see what Happens. Pretty discouraged right now.

Give me a new car is my thinking. Peace

This will be my question to them on Tuesday. I looked on the dealers website and seen they have the same car as mine sitting for sale so we will see what they say

Loudest Horn gets the grease. Or something like that. Peace

Tell me if I am wrong here Please. This will be my discussion to Can am on Tuesday. I will say I bought this car because I want to go ride. I can ride directly from my house anytime I want. I have owned this car 6 weeks and Yet to do this very thing and infact have made the FIRST payment while it sits at the dealer and getting close to making the second Payment while sitting at the dealer NOT FIXED. in the meantime my Factory warranty is running out while NOT being used. So my question here is I tell them refund my down payment "i will eat the payment  I made" and pay off the loan on this car and we go seperate ways or Have the dealer take this car Back give me another car that is sitting at the dealership and we start all over again. I have Owned 3 RZRs never had this Issue. Do I honestly think I will get anywhere with Can am asking for this Probably Not but worth asking I think.

Have the dealer take this car Back give me another car that is sitting at the deaIership. MENTION: I have Owned 3 RZRs never had this Issue.  

There's your answer! Peace

Back