Sandtrap

Glad yore X3 is fixed! I knew you would love these when you gave up and came to the dark side. 

My weekend started Early Friday Morning at the SSSS Helping out the fine folks at the GlamisVeterans Booth. Been struggling Personally quit a Bit but try to Hide it well. Went down to the Show again on Saturday to Help the best I could again even though I hadnt eaten anything really since Friday at 1pm which was a single burger.I started Saturday Morning with a Prayer asking why I am still here after 4 men I knew last week passed on? Not sure I got the answer but I got the strength to push thru another day.Talked with lots of people got so many Hugs Met new friends. I didnt spend One dime at the SSSS which is different for me for sure but thats OK.I walked out Talked to a few other groups about my Idea of a Flag run on Vets day 11-11 and EVERYONE says lets do it. I hope it comes together we will see.Basically with No sleep and No food for almost two days hit a wall and was so very tired coming home. I tried to rest when I got home and was hard to get out of my chair to go to bed but here I am on Sunday writing this stupid long post so must be some reason I am still here. God knows why

Howdy Folks.. The Trailer is at the repair shop so another thing marked off the list

Back