Projects around the shop

Well then I found this little guy. He is the only one sitting down. This is the one going in the truck.

20220820_122521.jpg

20220820_122526.jpg

So I think it will work? X the frame around the engine depending on how far back it is. Front cab will have a roll cage coming from the frame as well.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot better look here what can be done with a C4 frame. Certainly some things he has not done very well but gives an idea what can be done. 

Cab will have a cage and bars like this coming back into the bed to tie it together. Once I get the truck I will do a separate build thread for it. 

chainsmoker rat rod.jpg

Jerrys vid. His along with Bobs posted earlier are worth the watch. Great career!!

570 Cubes. Sweeeet. Played the vid through the sound system in my truck and it was way better. 

Sitting here watching youtube videos and listening to different camshafts and how they sound. Thinking my 4.8 might just get the Sloppy two put in it. And yes more fun when you are drinking hard kombuchas.  :drinkup:  And a VERY short exhaust from the turbo. lol  

Silly cheap for a cam, springs, pushrods, etc. Like $400 cheap. Oh and some rocker arm trunions. I will beat on this thing. Was looking at wheelbases of different cars today and the only other car with a 90" wheelbase is a shelby cobra. On top of that with an a100 pickup you are sitting on the front tires so the pivot point is way forward. Might even be a little scary! A 67 Chevy two nova is 110 wb.  My c5 z06 is 104 wb. Haha I had an amc gremlin and those are 96 wb. That thing had a 6 cyl and would smoke the tires. amc amx was 97"  Ford pinto is 94". Today this made us laugh our asses off. Anyway here is the cam. My turbo will NOT be this big. lol. 

Back