PLEASE WELCOME THE NEW OWNERS OF GLAMISDUNES.COM

With @RiverDaveinvolved GD.com will prosper.

I guess this is why my questions about adding a thriving off road forum to RDP was repeatedly ignored!

@Rockwood you will not be disappointed. River Dave is like the friend you take with you or meet somewhere and he wants everyone to have a good time. He is more than willing to share or to pitch in and help. You should check out RDP it is like what GD.com was in its heyday.

I will fire up my old computer and rescue the thousands of pictures I had saved from the former glory days.

I also have a little treat. I saved most of one of the most looked at threads on here before the crash.

@sndsamplr You did a good thing for the board turning it over to Chris and Dave. Hope you are doing well and continue to post…

Where’s @Grease Monkey? Looking forward to talking again!

@Crusty@Stugots @MWB @matt86m @lovesdunes @luvdunin and many others good to “see” you all again.

Is @Chummin still butt hurt about my Speed posts?
Unfortunately we lost pete (lovesdunes) to cancer yesterday 😢

IMG_7128.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we lost pete (lovesdunes) to cancer today 😢

View attachment 118487
Son of a bitch, I was trying to figure out how to PM him yesterday. Couldn’t find him on here.

I’ll sure be glad when this place gets moved.

Pete was a solid guy. I have a story about him and I from 2008 or so but I ain’t gonna waste the time to post it here. After the move I will.

I have lights he sent me I just moved this week while moving stuff from the house.

Pisses me off all the epic pictures lost that he took for so many years.

I looked forward to a virtual Sand Show posted by him every year.

He knew exactly what to focus on unlike so many that take pictures of the bling instead of the important stuff.

Hard to find the enthusiasm to post remembering everything that was lost….

I believe there were more nefarious things associated with the so called crash or whatever.

First RIP to our lost member Peace for his family and friends.

@Romans9

"believe there were more nefarious things associated with the so called crash or whatever"

I can assure you nothing "nefarious " happened. It was devastating loss to all of us. What FNG wrote is exactly what happened. So please, we don't need any of your conspiracy theories.

If there was any way that we could of recovered it would of happened.

Let's move forward and look to the future.

First RIP to our lost member Peace for his family and friends.

@Romans9

"believe there were more nefarious things associated with the so called crash or whatever"

I can assure you nothing "nefarious " happened. It was devastating loss to all of us. What FNG wrote is exactly what happened. So please, we don't need any of your conspiracy theories.

If there was any way that we could of recovered it would of happened.

Let's move forward and look to the future.
I do not doubt anything that @fngor @sndsamplrposted, both had proven themselves to be stand up guys and @sndsamplrpoured much of his very soul into the site. I couldn’t say enough good things about @sndsamplr.

No one could pour their heart out like @sndsamplr did about the crash and his feelings. @fng post mirrored that and there is no reason not to believe them

Do you remember what the most volatile topic was on the “old site”? One of th most clicked on and referenced topics?

It was referenced and linked on several other websites.

I contributed a synopsis of the whole thing.

I do not doubt anything that @fngor @sndsamplrposted, both had proven themselves to be stand up guys and @sndsamplrpoured much of his very soul into the site. I couldn’t say enough good things about @sndsamplr.

No one could pour their heart out like @sndsamplr did about the crash and his feelings. @fng post mirrored that and there is no reason not to believe them

Do you remember what the most volatile topic was on the “old site”? One of th most clicked on and referenced topics?

To be honest I have no idea, it was a long time ago . What ever it was had  nothing to do with an unfortunate change of events. There would be nothing on this planet to have FNG or Rob do such a thing.  

I got to tell ya, if you put any energy into a theory you waisted a lot of brain energy for nothing.

To be honest I have no idea, it was a long time ago . What ever it was had nothing to do with an unfortunate chain of events. There would be nothing on this planet to have FNG or Rob do such a thing.  

I got to tell ya, if you put any time into a theory you waisted a lot of brain energy for nothing.

To be honest I have no idea, it was a long time ago . What ever it was had nothing to do with an unfortunate chain of events. There would be nothing on this planet to have FNG or Rob do such a thing.  

I got to tell ya, if you put any time into a theory you waisted a lot of brain energy for nothing.
I’m only adding this post to be clear.

I’m not suggesting @fng or @sndsamplr did anything in fact I know @sndsamplr ignored threats of lawsuits from this person in an attempt to get him to remove the whole thread.

Justin from Revenge.

He was being vetted by Fox’s attorneys for the purchase of Shock Therapy at the time. 

He had said to several people he wanted GD.com gone and it was along with all of the verifiable documentation of his business practices.

He is a vindictive bastard. He also had a huge financial gain to be had. Why couldn’t he have paid hackers to corrupt the site? He hated GD.com.

That bastard Effed many GD.com members. All of that was documented on the site.

There is much more to his story and his lawsuits and what he did to innocent people.

I’m not suggesting @fng or @sndsamplr did anything in fact I know @sndsamplr ignored threats of lawsuits from this person in an attempt to get him to remove the whole thread.

Justin from Revenge.

He was being vetted by Fox’s attorneys for the purchase of Shock Therapy at the time. 

He had said to several people he wanted GD.com gone and it was along with all of the verifiable documentation of his business practices.

He is a vindictive bastard. He also had a huge financial gain to be had. Why couldn’t he have paid hackers to corrupt the site? He hated GD.com.

There is much more to his story and his lawsuits and what he did to innocent people.
Well  I can appreciate your thoughts process on that, but again assure you that's not what happened as I was part of the devastation in real time and the decision to rebuild.  It was a freak accident that we still morn today.. But like I said Johnny that's the past this is the future. 

Well  I can appreciate your thoughts process on that, but again assure you that's not what happened as I was part of the devastation in real time and the decision to rebuild.  It was a freak accident that we still morn today.. But like I'm said Johnny that's the past this is the future. 
It's definitely time to move on. 👍🏼

Justin from Revenge.

One of my favorite things to do was post a link from the ST nut swingers on the FACEBOOK to that thread. 

Hi

So are we all gonna have to buy boats now, too? Sheeeeeeshhhhh!!! 
if you thought off reading was expensive wait until you try that shit..  lol. 

I cracked a header in my boat at LOTO..  gotta pull it off and see if it can be repaired.. 50/50 chance it can and my fab guy is one of the best in the country.  

if it can’t a used header is six-seven thousand if I can even find one..  even then most aren’t gonna sell one I’ll have to buy the set and that will be 14k plus labor to remove install etc..   

It isn’t for the weak of heart lol 

Classic Times!!..

That was a loooong time ago when marriage #1 was rock solid. :classic_blink: ..   That was a blast!!  your kiddos were just babies
OG Baby!

large.post-785-1141006479.jpeg.b934a250aa50202e514ca67afc1b6bd1.jpeg

Back