Padres Road to the World Series

Typical Dodgers fan....reminds me of a Raider's fan! :laugh1:  @Crusty  :classic_love:   :lmao:

:cheff:

I hope the Padres take it all...So Cal Team is good with me!

:dbart:
killed-em-hold-this.gif

Way to Make History LA!  Congratulations!!  

That made the Dodgers the first team in MLB history to win at least 110 games but not reach the Championship Series.

In Game 2, the Dodgers became the first team in MLB history with three home runs, at least 15 baserunners, all nine starters to get on safely, minimum of eight players in the lineup to collect a hit, and have a man reach in every inning but only score three runs in a regular season or playoff game.

As much as I dislike the Raiders....I don't like Seattle even MORE...so if the Raiders Play Seattle, Go Raiders!

Did I just type that out loud? :simrak:

:bag: Howie 
Hey Hey, dems fighting words!

I remember going to Raiders/Seachickens games back in the Howie Long, Alzados days. Great games even though the Seachickens lost most of the time.

This thread is about MLB,  But since you brought up the Raiders, Terry Bradshaw Sums up Raiders Nation.

Terry Bradshaw returns fire at Long and Raiders fans
“We went — fans went from Oakland to Los Angeles back to Oakland now to Vegas. We're the Southwest Raiders. We're a national team.” “It's amazing how people love losers, and that's what the Raiders have been for a long time,” Bradshaw fired back.

GO PADRES !!!!!!

It will be Dodgers/Braves or Astros

Padres... :lmao:
funny how our padres smoked your dodgers. The best part was watching all the faces of the dodgers, they were all so quiet, their trash talking all non- existent.   Maybe follow their example 😂

🤙🏽

Padres / Astros TOP of their respective conferences......Da chEFF will attend game 2 of the World Series in Houston. NOTE: Unless it interferes with Glamis! Priorities. Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking this up for the wife...  figured some of yall might want to know...  

Screenshot_20221020-160407_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back