Padres Road to the World Series

Born and raised in San Diego. Grew up watching the Padres and Chargers. I learned early on that both teams are a lot alike. Both teams seem to come out strong and end up losing. I think the only teams we had that crushed it consecutively was the Soccers and the Gulls! Don’t get me wrong, I root for them, but I never get my hopes up!
I feel the same way.  I got to San Diego in Oct of 88 & my wife was a fan of both.  I tried for 20 years to become fans of both teams.  EVERY year they disappoint.  they (the chokers in particular) seem to try super hard to give away games in the 4th quarter.......... 

753333ec3881dcd50c063a47801544b4.jpg

Padres Road to the WS just hit a pothole...

The Los Angeles Dodgers beat the San Diego Padres, 5-3, Tuesday night in Dodger Stadium to take a 1-0 lead in the best-of-five NLDS

:moof:

The Los Angeles Dodgers beat the San Diego Padres, 5-3, Tuesday night in Dodger Stadium to take a 1-0 lead in the best-of-five NLDS

Just saw the series got tied up last night. Peace

Please leave yore GOOSE at home, thanks.

-Dodger Management

:ddance:

UPDATE

The San Diego Padres beat the Los Angeles Dodgers, 5-3, Wednesday  night in Dodger Stadium to make a 1-1 Tie in the best-of-five NLDS

:poule:

Win or lose, very entertaining series to watch so far.

Made my first trip ever to Dodger stadium last night, whole family was sporting Padres gear.  An experience that will last a lifetime, one of the best games I have ever witnessed.  It sure does make me appreciate having Petco park in my backyard, that stadium shows its age for sure.  Also going to the 2 home games at Petco and I like our chances.  

Go Padres !!!!

Made my first trip ever to Dodger stadium last night, whole family was sporting Padres gear.  An experience that will last a lifetime, one of the best games I have ever witnessed.  It sure does make me appreciate having Petco park in my backyard, that stadium shows its age for sure.  Also going to the 2 home games at Petco and I like our chances.  

Go Padres !!!!
It was the most exciting game I've ever seen! Just awesome plays coming out everywhere! Let's wrap it up here at home! Go PADRES!! 

The San Diego Padres beat the Los Angeles Dodgers,

2-1 Friday night at Petco Park to take a 2-1 lead in the best-of-five NLDS

:poule:

Well it's been exciting...lol

:dodger:

Back