Off season remodel and prep

Cool project...

Hope you don't mind, I had a little free time at work waiting for renderings to finish and my curiosity gets the best of me.

I wanted to see what your concept would look like on the car and then did a little tweak! 

I love these build threads...again, I'm not trying to step on any toes...this stuff is just fun for me!

:dbart:  

:cheers:  

Dale

Buggy-001a.jpg

Buggy-001b.jpg

Cool project...

Hope you don't mind, I had a little free time at work waiting for renderings to finish and my curiosity gets the best of me.

I wanted to see what your concept would look like on the car and then did a little tweak! 

I love these build threads...again, I'm not trying to step on any toes...this stuff is just fun for me!

:dbart:  

:cheers:  

Dale

View attachment 112598

View attachment 112599
Dude these are bad ass!! Definitely considering the graphics more than ever 

Looks great. I think white is the best color for a frame. 

Big update!!

the car is 90% back together

Built all new stainless brake lines

rewired a few things and got the shift indicator and pump for the s4 wired and plumbed

just a short list of tasks to complete on her and she’s ready to go

fill/bleed coolant, install floor panels, seats, harnesses, body panels, coms, modify exhaust due to new engine cage, modify carbon intake cover due to new engine height, and mod the center console for new shifter were very close.IMG_0259.jpegIMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0266.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep

Not sure why there doing that I’ll fix them in the morning.

Man that car looks bitchin!  A lot of change and updates since you bought it.  Thanks for taking the time to document and post, great to see a real buggy thread.  

I’ll have a big update for you guys tomorrow afternoon 

Very nice. Great work. 

She’s done! 
also took it out for a break in cruise the s4 is way smoother than a 2d I can’t wait to get it in the sand.

Back