Natural gas price spike!

Getting to be time to change all the jets on the appliances in the house over to propane. Or at least the heater.

Effing EFFERS taking away everything that makes living easier and complicating the hell out of it to charge us up the wazzooo all for what...???

To realize down the road that OH, this isn't really helping!

:simrak:

Let's see...how to kill the restaurant business? Get rid of Gas appliances or Charge Obscene amounts of money for Gas!

But hey look at me, I 'm a DUMBF**K Politician who deson't know shi* and demanding everyone go electric, cause...look, all you do is plug into the wall and BAMMO_WOWZERS....you get power!

It's like its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:bag:

:dbart:

just heard that gas CNG is going up another 60% this month even though the inbound prices have dropped. WELCOME TO BIDEN'S AMERICA :bird:

Thats what southern California gas co reported last night as well.
Where was that reported? I was listening to KABC this morning and the rep from the gas co's public service department said it was going up? 

So there is SOOOO much heat coming down on them, they are done  F'ing us for now.... such a crock of chit..........

Where was that reported? I was listening to KABC this morning and the rep from the gas co's public service department said it was going up? 
I usually watch CBS evening news so I would have to say thats where I heard it. Let me add they said February's bill will be higher but after that the price will start to come down. Of course heating season is almost over by then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I missed it, but was this bump seen anywhere but California?

NM:

image.png

I got an email from Southwest gas, who serves most of AZ, that we would be seeing an increase, but is was small.

Here is some of the basic text.  It went even deeper describing commercial, and power generation..

image.png

Just got back from a cruise to the Panama Canal... very interesting seeing the "new" tech and the "old" tech.  New is fast and dull.  Old locks still use 1950's electric locomotives to hold the ships, much more interesting.  Anyhow...

While on a tour of the locks told that LNG and CNG ships get a priority through the locks on their way OUT of the Americas... Guessing heading for Europe since the russian LNG pipeline is no more.

And our Gas went up a tiny bit last month.  But has also been COLD.

Wife told me yesterday that our gas bill for last month is $1,047. This is insane! We have Tankless water heater and Nest “smart” thermostat set to 68*. My mortgage is $1,100…so I’m to understand that NG is more valuable than my home? I’ve been working in Atlanta since July,so there’s only 3 people living at the house. 

Wife told me yesterday that our gas bill for last month is $1,047. This is insane! We have Tankless water heater and Nest “smart” thermostat set to 68*. My mortgage is $1,100…so I’m to understand that NG is more valuable than my home? I’ve been working in Atlanta since July,so there’s only 3 people living at the house. 
Ouch, I thought my $600 was bad...

You WIN!

So borrowing money from you is a BAD IDEA? Peace

Ours went from 88  to 128 to 189 this month... I turned the heater down to 64.... electric bill will go up , but F the gas co.

Back