Natural gas price spike!

Orange_R

Reaction score
So, 2 weeks ago I get a notice from SoCalGas saying to watch because rates will likely double, today I got my gas bill and it's $228 :angryfire:  Up from $98 last January and our normal $35-40 rates throughout the rest of the year :bird:  to the current administration and the crooks that are taking what little many have left after the rest of their price hikes. I hope they CHOKE on their bank accounts.

My In-Laws were just talking about this last night :ol:   :ex:  I thought maybe they misunderstood or left the gas oven on, etc.

Hits them hard on their fixed income, retired and health issues. 

New Bill coming my way via Auto-Pay soon.

My In-Laws were just talking about this last night :ol:   :ex:  I thought maybe they misunderstood or left the gas oven on, etc.

Hits them hard on their fixed income, retired and health issues. 

New Bill coming my way via Auto-Pay soon.
no auto-pay for us, I don't trust any of those effers with our bank info!

Yep.... got mine raised morning. It is $312. It's normaly $140

All of it is increase in gas cost... 

Screenshot_20230120_095958_Gmail.jpg

no auto-pay for us, I don't trust any of those effers with our bank info!
I don't need my in-laws gas getting shutoff was my point..

Besides, I review everything all the time anyways - Trust No One

salt-and-sugar-trust-no-one-meme.png

Gotta make the cheap stuff expensive to force you into electric. Think its a coincidence an f250 went from 40k$ to 90k$ while pushing electric cars. 

we are all being scammed. 
Have you seen the price for the Lightening? 

Until the electric goes out, which will happen with electric cars. DON~~~
Where i live solar isnt an option. Huge pine trees block the sun, power is out almost as often as its on (if its windy, shut it off, its snowing, shut it off, its raining, shut it off, its hot, shut it off) so everything in my house is propane instead of electric, and our bill is still 275$/month for electric. The fact its dark at 4:30pm doesnt help. But at least the sun wakes  up the kids before school starts at 9am. Everything is phucked. Who makes these policies? People who live like rats; living ontop of each other in rat condo’s downtown

Last edited by a moderator:
on the topic of price hikes, my buddy works for coca cola, has for 25 years, and said there's another increase coming at qtr end. I said whats driving the increases? he said honestly, consumer demand, they will continue to pay it and the company will continue to raise the cost because they will still pay it. he said they did much less in sales last yr and made 5 million more profit. He said hold on, its not going to stop until people just stop buying it

Back