Mason Motorsports buggy build

I wonder what the spline count is of those stub axles and what diameter?

As said before I'm glad it ended up here on the site. Those brothers are close friends of mine, I grew up with them. I  heard they were originally planning on somewhere between 12 and 1500 horsepower for these cars it's sturdy to say the least, but it's gonna need some power to handle in the sand box. 

Needs a twin turbo and albins!
If running 12 HP...an 091 would work... :bag:

:lmao:

Ok, beautiful car...can't wat to see it finished.

:headbang:

As said before I'm glad it ended up here on the site. Those brothers are close friends of mine, I grew up with them. I  heard they were originally planning on somewhere between 12 and 1500 horsepower for these cars it's sturdy to say the least, but it's gonna need some power to handle in the sand box. 
Not really, everyone thinks if your car weighs over 1500lbs you need a ton of power, Brads car before this one was a beast of a car like mine, if you want to be fast in the drags is one thing, but i walk away from most cars in the dunes, one reason is the suspension, it will take big drop offs big rollers and can jump just about any razor back, witch eyes dont really matter anymore, my car weight is 4300lbs and the motor is about 700hp natural,  

Not really, everyone thinks if your car weighs over 1500lbs you need a ton of power, Brads car before this one was a beast of a car like mine, if you want to be fast in the drags is one thing, but i walk away from most cars in the dunes, one reason is the suspension, it will take big drop offs big rollers and can jump just about any razor back, witch eyes dont really matter anymore, my car weight is 4300lbs and the motor is about 700hp natural,  
Perfect amount of power in a buggy is always expressed mathematically:

(Weight/Waaaaaaaaaay too fawking much) - 1 horsepower = Perfect.

It’s been a while, but here’s a few photos. Mike made some customs struts which sits the car at ride height, he added a bash plate to the rears trailing arms, and a jack spud. I’m going to get the wheels and tires mounted this week and it will sitting on all fours soon. 

2AC5F938-3A8A-486D-AA6F-6C3553C7DE01.jpeg

4B237FB5-4135-4F0C-9778-19A359AA9E4C.jpeg

32772924-3E8B-45E7-B42B-A7FDE7253F80.jpeg

AB9FA4CD-11F0-455D-B70D-62D181799D3E.jpeg

Holy crap that thing is badass.  Just looking at the fab work and welding gives me a chubby. 

After spending $2000 to go through my Midboards, i am for sure going stubs on the next build, smart choice 

Back