Mason Motorsports buggy build

There was a dude in Canada that was building an OL10.5 car (I think it was OL10.5) that was sanding & polishing each tube before he welded it into the car.  he was going to clear coat the whole chassis when he was done with it.  He was doing it in his garage, so Im not sure if he ever finished it....  it was amazing to see. it was on Yellowbullet.com forum for a long time, but I have not gone on there in years............ 
Was probably robbie haines of baja north. He is one of the best

Glad someone on here bought it so we can watch the build. I was drooling over this car and couldn't believe they listed it for sale. Mason is building some amazing stuff right now

Very nice craftsmanship for sure. Someone has a lot of patience with their torch. 

Did Mike originally have a hand in building this car while at Mason? His weld work is NEXT level that's for sure. Did he strike out on his own? I saw he left Mason is the only reason I ask. Your car is in good hands! looking forward to this.

E2

Very nice. 
Threads like this make me want to build another car. 

Did Mike originally have a hand in building this car while at Mason? His weld work is NEXT level that's for sure. Did he strike out on his own? I saw he left Mason is the only reason I ask. Your car is in good hands! looking forward to this.

E2
Yeah, he had a hand in building this car. He’s doing his own thing now and is very particular on what projects he takes on. It’s definitely in good hands. 

As said before I'm glad it ended up here on the site. Those brothers are close friends of mine, I grew up with them. I  heard they were originally planning on somewhere between 12 and 1500 horsepower for these cars it's sturdy to say the least, but it's gonna need some power to handle in the sand box. 

Back