KRX or Talon, what would you pick?

2 hours ago, onanysunday said:

I will say I am diggin on the KRX trail edition. Big front and back bumpers with side nerf bars. Also a winch standard. Removable sport roof. And a factory sound system although not a must have. 3:17

yeah i like that too but for 2023 it only comes in a blue color for the trail edition.  bummed they didnt have "green" as their trail edition  lol  

Our new rock basher. 2021 trail version with winch, bumpers, nerf bars etc. Also has a really nice no Noam upgraded sound system. 10 in woofer and it sounds pretty good. 1450 MI. Really nice condition. Also has a new set of 32-in tires. Originally my budget was 15 to 16k and all I was finding was 14 and 15 model razors. Paid 17500 for this car which I feel is a pretty good buy from what I'm seeing out there. I will give a ride report once we take it out.

20230312_120103.jpg

Our new rock basher. 2021 trail version with winch, bumpers, nerf bars etc. Also has a really nice no Noam upgraded sound system. 10 in woofer and it sounds pretty good. 1450 MI. Really nice condition. Also has a new set of 32-in tires. Originally my budget was 15 to 16k and all I was finding was 14 and 15 model razors. Paid 17500 for this car which I feel is a pretty good buy from what I'm seeing out there. I will give a ride report once we take it out.

View attachment 62135
Congrats. Yes Please keep us posted!!

Bought a spare tire carrier and a bed guard for the back. And ...... a 35 gallon rubbermaid container fits like it a glove and was made for it. Just need to make a 2x4 frame underneath and then bolt it down. Easy peasy. Now we will have tons of storage. $109 for the rubbermaid box. Aftermarket choices for back boxes are not very good on these cars. Unless you want to spend $750-$950. And I still have some rear vision believe it or not. I will put some hold downs inside the box to hold down an ice chest and tool box, etc. 

20230316_125413.jpg

So my friends keep having trips without me and this deal came along from a friend so this is my answer. 2017 with 1300 miles. 5 tensor 35’s method wheels another set of sand tires and rims with match method. 50” BD light bar shock therapy full suspension, lower front arms front gusset and shock tower braces, rear ZRP arms, anti bump steer tie rods yoshimira slip on and carbon fiber rear, trunk. Led whips, led rear light bar, full doors, full wrap PRP heated seats blow hole, Parker pumper, hidden holster, e brake, 5 point harnesses , billet side mirrors, knee cushions, side door bags, 2 spare belts, spare new rear axle, Lowrance gps, dyno jet programmer, rugged radio and 2 way, custom cage, roof, 3 AMG batteries, a full kicker sound system with 10 speakers, 2 amps and blue tooth, rock gaurds, front bumper, clutch work for the 35’s, clutch shatter cage, rear sway bar links, orange bezel accent washers everywhere,best of all is motor is stock. I might be missing a few things lol

E39ACC54-27AC-4018-A4E1-801F15017739.jpeg

F1387CD0-CE4E-4499-880E-288E304A097E.jpeg

F6BC3B2F-5565-4177-898C-8B93B9BFDB08.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So what do you think of it now that you've had it a few months John?

Lol, I have had my car 3 1/2 months and put 10 miles on it. Feel plushy in the rocks. It has been one thing or another. Soon. 

Back