Its Saturday Sept 2nd 2023!! What is everyone up too this LABOR DAY WEEKEND?

I've watched 3 movies today. I feel like a chick flick has taken over my life. Peace

I been washing cars trimming bushes and Trees and raking up Dog crap and washing the sxs and quad after my kids have finished playing with them all weekend

Volunteered working parking all weekend at the Norco Fair. Said it was the busiest weekend they’ve ever had. Ran out of parking both Saturday and Sunday. Had people parked all over the place just trying to fit them in.  

Caught covid a week ago. First time and I've had the initial 2 shot vax back in 2020. I still test positive as of yesterday. Symptoms run the gamut of all the usual man flu symptoms. Sore throat, coughing, fever, sweats and chills, and a slightly elevated pulse. I still have taste though. Still quarantining myself. Doc gave me a script for codeine cough syrup over the phone which I would really like to get but I can't get it delivered and can't get into the hospital pharmacy till I'm testing negative. This is Kaiser and I would have thought they had this all figured out 3 years ago but am pleasantly reminded of bureaucratic incompetence.  Just used instacart for the first time and it works perfectly in this instance. 
Feel better dude.

Everyone has to do right by their lives, jobs, etc.

#LibertarianLivesMatter

:cheers:

Spent weekend going back and forth to Harbor Bay for Ice Hockey, had 2 Scrimmage games and boys did well.

Pretty chill weekend otherwise. 

Decided to extend the weekend. 2 employees called in sick this morning. Told my guys....I'm sick too. I called in sick in person. It's funny they said, "you sure look healthy boss". Put soap in my eyes, poured water on my crotch, why I did that I don't know but.............I'm headed to the barn. Time to fire up the 3-wheeler and check the track! Peace

Don't test and you’ll never have it. You'll just be sick like we've always been.
EXACTLY.....I have never tested nor did I lock myself down.took some over the counter meds and still did my daily stuff and went to work.kept some distance and in a day or so was fine.

Back