Is there any Human/Civil Rights Atty's on the board?

Orange_R

Reaction score
I'm interested in setting up a consultation about the vax being forced on us at work. My wife's been with her co 18 years and I've been with mine 27. It's a tough decision to toss it all away but it appears that's what coming if we can't get this crap resolved

I'm interested in setting up a consultation about the vax being forced on us at work. My wife's been with her co 18 years and I've been with mine 27. It's a tough decision to toss it all away but it appears that's what coming if we can't get this crap resolved
Get a fake card and just move on. It's not like they can prove you got the shot even if you got the vid. 

You will need an employment law attorney.   Did your jobs say anything about exceptions to the jab, such a religious or medical?  It is going to be an uphill battle.  

Where are you located? 

Our attorney's are busy working for my company so they can't help but - their free advice - do not quit - let them fire you.  

I agree with earlier advice - get a fake card.  

If you did throw it all away, the next problem is finding employment without being vaxed.

These are some bullshit times we are in... 
I can run a startup in my industry, I have 27 years experience and all the contacts that go with. This is a last resort option

You will need an employment law attorney.   Did your jobs say anything about exceptions to the jab, such a religious or medical?  It is going to be an uphill battle.  

Where are you located? 
She works Southwest and they are a "gov contractor" so they are mandating everyone. We're double effed because we're in SoCal

I agree with earlier advice - get a fake card.  
But at that point, you are lying to your employee IF they were able to confirm, no?  I hear several Calfire guys in my area are getting fired for their made-up cards.

I’m in your same boat. The company can make what ever rules they want. If you choose not to play by their rules we are Effed. 

Employers got a huge gift from Sleepy Joe when he asked osha to draw up a mandate. 

from what I’m seeing it’s perfectly legal for them to force us out. 

But at that point, you are lying to your employee IF they were able to confirm, no?  I hear several Calfire guys in my area are getting fired for their made-up cards.
This 100%. If you get fired for a fake card you have zero recourse. 

if they fire you for not being vaxed you might find a lawyer that will be a pain in the ass for them for the next year or so 

Fake cards don’t work. They can be verified through a database. 
what database is this?

according to a kaiser nurse friend... she said they can only verify if you've had it in their kaiser network..... so if you got it @ a circus tent outside a shpping center, they would have no way of verifying it 

The early percentages of people being fired from not being vaccinated are pretty low, seeing anywhere from 3-5% of the workers for these businesses.  What I have read, companies have been able to backfill most positions with vaccinated with little effort.  This sucks, the unvaxxed don't have much of a voice or numbers to fight this.  If you work in a company larger than 100 people, the mandate is coming.  Sad reality with mandates.

Supreme court ruled 100 plus years ago on vaccines, basically saying mandates are legal.  That being said a lot has changed since 1905.  But trying to wait until it can get back in front of the Supreme Court could be a very long time.  

I hate mandates

Fake card wouldn't be a good idea if you are considering legal action. That's just giving them cause to terminate. 

Fake cards don’t work. They can be verified through a database. 
But is the business allowed to go into this “database “

Or,who is allowed to verify on this database? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back