How many Members actually still go to Glamis?

Cookie

Reaction score
I find it interesting how many people that are long time members to this forum still post but no longer go to the dunes.  It is great thing to see people feeling like this board is more than Glamis (or sand).  I took two years off from the dunes and never stopped coming to this site.  it certainly is a testament to this being a family of some sort...............................

Still going!

started going in about 98-99... took a break from around 2006-2012 and been back since.

Started in early 80's.

Longest period of time between trips was never more then 2 seasons a couple times....If I don't go this season it will be 3.

I'll GO this season, somewhere at sometime i'll get some sand dune time. Either alone or taking the family...I don't really care anymore, I need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have not been much the last 5 years or so  but still enjoyed coming on the site because i had long term plans to get back out there. this year finally got a new rzr so i will be out alot more from now on. 

still really enjoyed this site even the years i was not out in the dunes. 

pretty much done, but i love the website. been going since i was 4 and now 49. now trying the jeeping thing

Last edited by a moderator:
Use to go 6-10 times a season before we got a place in Ocotillo Wells. Now we do day trips 2-3 trips a year.Just change the tires and we’re off.It was the best thing we ever did.

I've been going steady since '09ish.  Used to be only 1 big trip a year in those days, because of work travel.  Then starting a few years ago I was doing 90-120 days/season in G.  No, somewhere in between.  I prob won't even make it to G 'til Jan this season, but will do a few week+ trips.

-TJ

Sold everything in '12 after my crew went dormant. 😞

Now living in TN and may likely never dune again.
56380304.jpg
40199768.jpg

image.jpeg
60579443.jpg
5009687.jpg

You didnt use to be this way :sad:  

when-your-tinder-date-ends-up-being-a-catfish-but-41492252.png

Back