help cv clicking loud...weird

Me thinks the car is in the air in those pictures.

:peace:

In pics car is on the ground ! 

Cv boot were replaced last season  car is just super dirty  from last ride 

So shorter shocks or springs ?

How would I measure for correct shock  length ?

Get the rear wheels in the air. Loosen the spring preload ring until the springs are just loose on the shock. Tighten the preload ring until the spring compresses an inch. Measure how far down the ring is on the shock body threads and repeat this dimension on the other shock. Put the car on the ground and see if you have any droop. 30% of overall wheel travel for droop seems to be a widely agreed upon number. No droop than spring rate may be too high. Check your nitrogen pressure. Should be around 200 PSI, guessing for a King shock. 

Get the rear wheels in the air. Loosen the spring preload ring until the springs are just loose on the shock. Tighten the preload ring until the spring compresses an inch. Measure how far down the ring is on the shock body threads and repeat this dimension on the other shock. Put the car on the ground and see if you have any droop. 30% of overall wheel travel for droop seems to be a widely agreed upon number. No droop than spring rate may be too high. Check your nitrogen pressure. Should be around 200 PSI, guessing for a King shock. 
150PSI

shocks are charged to 150psi, going to check preload, There is less than an inch of droop as of right now.

Going to try and adjust ride height, i think the  cvs are maxed out because ride height is to high that is a huge part of my issue  need to tune and adjust before i go to crazy throwing parts at it.

previous owner told me many things that im learning are lies,  buyer beware!  im good just have to figure it out  thanks for the help ill let you know what i find out,  working on car this weekend

@Desertanddune adjust front and rear to about 1/3 droop available at ride height (that includes you/standard number of passengers/tools/spares). 

suggestions  on setting up  i know i need to do some measuring.  but is there a base to start?

So, to hopefully complete at least a little something   i took the axles out,  i am cleaning and greasing CV 's 

Measuring car, adjusting shocks, I was able to lower the car almost 3 inches, get almost 1 inch of angle change in axle.

Limit straps are loose now, so I'm hoping it will make a difference in cv clicking, apparently the shocks have been set up wrong,  Me

being a noob didn't realize this. Thanks for your information I'm hoping I can get this car right. 

Now you need to shorten your limit straps so you don’t exceed your CVs max angle at full droop.

Thanks, when I get the axles back in I'll measure droop and get  limit straps to fit ! 

Now the find axle grease !!

Back