GD.com will go offline at some point this week!

So what should site sponsors do from this point on? :ez:
Just hang tight until I get it moved and remodeled etc..  

lake of the ozarks was crazy fun / crazy busy..    we are driving back now and should be home around midnight (I hope).  I’ll get back to work on everything day after tomorrow.  

Just hang tight until I get it moved and remodeled etc..  

lake of the ozarks was crazy fun / crazy busy..    we are driving back now and should be home around midnight (I hope).  I’ll get back to work on everything day after tomorrow.  
Thank you.  I'll message you our contact info. :ez:

So we have already moved the site onto the rdp servers and that was pretty seamless.

The plan is to migrate to xenforo on Thursday.   Again it will be a very basic thing at first, and built over the coming weeks / months / they are truly never done as we are always doing something..  lol.  

I look forward to sharing the build process with you guys as it goes along as well as input from the members 

will the new format have a shout box?

will the new format have a shout box?
honestly I think the chat box really hurts the forums..  but it has the capability of having it yes..

if you are on active forum it isn’t much different than the chat box 

Any way to make pics bigger in the threads so I don't have to click on each one to really see it? Not sure if it would be a function of the entire board or something I can set myself in my settings??

Any way to make pics bigger in the threads so I don't have to click on each one to really see it? Not sure if it would be a function of the entire board or something I can set myself in my settings??

Yes after you attach them there should be a check box that says insert full image.. and a box to select all.

For the time being though the image sizes are set way to low.. it will be addressed shortly

The image sizes are set way to low.. that’s one of a thousand things that will be fixed at some point in the near future..

When you upload 20-30 pics you can also check a box that says “insert all”. Then click full image. It’s pretty easy to use (when it’s done)

Back