GD.com will go offline at some point this week!

lol - we are gonna make gd great again.. It’s gonna be huge, it’s gonna be the greatest, quite possibly the best website on the web.. or at least that is what they tell me.. my IT guys, the best IT guys you can get.. they are beautiful IT guys.   

RD.  

You’ve got my vote!

And that other guy too. 

Current plan is to move the site Thursday if everything behind the scenes is done by then! 

As said in the first post please don’t judge the site on the initial move..   we have to build it out over two or three weeks.    We are just moving asap for some better functionality.

RD 
This is going to be tough. Jumping to conclusions and complaining about the free to us website is a talent that quite a few of us share here. Throw in some day drinking and things have been known to go downhill quickly. 

We are keeping the same moderators
I think it would be a good idea to also bring in some new blood, you have lots of members on RDP that also dune RIVERMOBSTER among others.

Current plan is to move the site Thursday if everything behind the scenes is done by then! 

As said in the first post please don’t judge the site on the initial move..   we have to build it out over two or three weeks.    We are just moving asap for some better functionality.

RD 
Note to self - Wear Beer Googles starting Thurs...

images

Those links will probably change, since the site won't be in an "invision" folder anymore. 

But the home page will be at the same location though. And, eventually...

it will probably look something like this...

https://www.riverdavesplace.com

They should. If it's important to you, save it on your own. No sense in taking chances. 👌
so your saying glamisdunes.com will have chicks with pasties and bikini's on the home page??????????//HELL YEAH!!!!!

so your saying glamisdunes.com will have chicks with pasties and bikini's on the home page??????????//HELL YEAH!!!!!
Dave has a number of different people, on staff, doing boating write ups for him, all the time. 

If anyone wants to do some off-road style write ups, with pics and all that, you should probably shoot him a PM! 👍🏼

So what should site sponsors do from this point on? :ez:
Hang tight, let's get swapped over I am sure Dave has his own packages and offers for sponsorship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm headed to Havasu this weekend, so Monday...I'm hoping this is back up and running!

Gonna have a lot of memes to catch up on!

:lmao:

Dave has a number of different people, on staff, doing boating write ups for him, all the time. 

If anyone wants to do some off-road style write ups, with pics and all that, you should probably shoot him a PM! 👍🏼
That would be awesome.  Since the crash and actually before that, content got stale.  Mostly due to the fact most have been on this site for 15 years or more, we are just sharing the same stuff with each other.  I was originally driven to this site by the Sandrail forums, learned a lot through them.  I am pumped on what the future might bring

This is the internet, not the airport. Departures need not be announced. So, you can ride off into the sunset on the duck you rode in on. 

Right?  

I didn't know Internet suicide was still a thing?

🤷‍♂️😁

Back