Fur babies. You have them. Lets see'em!

So sorry to hear that.  I’ve been though losing one recently and you’re right, it never gets easier.  

Had to put down 2 dogs in the last 18 months.  Saga is my last dog now.  Going to be a long time before I get another.  

20230223_085809.jpg

Had to put down 2 dogs in the last 18 months.  Saga is my last dog now.  Going to be a long time before I get another.  
Diesel was the second one in less than two years.  I'm a bit of a mess this weekend but there will always be a pup in my house. Saga is a pretty girl..

Me to. They are the best. I've had 6 of them over the last 27 years.

All great dogs.
What is funny about rotties is the perception of ownership. You may think they are your dog, but it very quickly translates into you being their human.  When you are their possession. you are everything to them.

A relationship or two ago, and a pup or so back had I a couple babies in my house on weekends.  These little bros learned to walk with a death grip on my coffee table.  Stomping all over my rottie's face.  She didn't give a single chit. Every time they fell on her just greetiing them with the most love possible as they crashed on her.

Here is our Lab Rescue Peggy ! Most athletic dog ive ever seen!!! She loves glamis and goes everywhere with me!

IMG_8056.jpeg

IMG_6277.jpeg

IMG_5852.jpeg

IMG_5791.jpeg

IMG_7356.jpeg

Back