Fire insurance in cali and “the fair plan”

Bamboo doesn't have the greatest rep on reddit. 
Try calling farmers and getting through their AI answering service. You may understand why i’ve been in a pretty bad mood for the past week 😂.  The long and short im effed. These fair plan fire insurance comes with a 20k$ deductible and if anything happens i will have $200k in california mandates added to rebuild like fire sprinklers, solar (i live in a forest) back up batteries and car charging station, along with whatever else is law if that day ever comes. People are so effin  naive to the cost of regulation and socialzed welfare

Try calling farmers and getting through their AI answering service. You may understand why i’ve been in a pretty bad mood for the past week 😂.  The long and short im effed. These fair plan fire insurance comes with a 20k$ deductible and if anything happens i will have $200k in california mandates added to rebuild like fire sprinklers, solar (i live in a forest) back up batteries and car charging station, along with whatever else is law if that day ever comes. People are so effin  naive to the cost of regulation and socialzed welfare
That's why insurers are leaving the state......but most of the voters live in LA and San Fran , so they don't care...they get free stuff. 

That's why insurers are leaving the state......but most of the voters live in LA and San Fran , so they don't care...they get free stuff. 
Average cost to rebuild in CA  is now 400-550$/sqft  thats for std build not talkin fancy. I really dont blame the insurance companies. All of this….all it is because the people of this state never stood up to the 1000 small laws ordinances and bureaucratic regulations

Death by a thousand cuts... it works for environmental laws as well...the ole slow boil of the frog....

Back