Dune Videos

HP.Habits

Reaction score
I recently started filming my dune runs and put them up on Youtube. During the off season, or when Im broken and cant get out, I like to watch Dune videos to cure the itch a little. I have had a handful of people reach out saying they do the same and liked the videos I put up. I'll post them up here too. 

Add your favorite Dune links here!

This is awesome! We needed a topic like this. Love putting on raw dune footage in the background. I’ll try to upload some as well 

Very cool thanks for sharing. Wish you would of had the speedometer showing on the screen in that second video with John. You guys were moving!!! 

So many friends go there i need to make it one day, looks amazing, 

For me in Las Vegas, Little Sahara is about 20 miles longer drive than Glamis,  Utah has some geat places, Like little Sahara, Sand Hallow, Coral Pink Dunes, and then really close to St, Anthonys from Nefi, 

Thanks for sharing, 

Very cool thanks for sharing. Wish you would of had the speedometer showing on the screen in that second video with John. You guys were moving!!! 
i agree, i have asked everyone to share their GPS speed for 15-30 min non stop--no body ever does

I expected John to be much faster from what everyone says.  great video's 
LOL, I assure you, he is faster. This was a very mild run, we had dirtbikes following on the run and a few sidexsides. Hoping to get some more with @John@Outfront this upcoming season. Ill make sure to include speed on those. 

i agree, i have asked everyone to share their GPS speed for 15-30 min non stop--no body ever does
Ive, learned that most people simply dont know how, or the camera gps doesnt connect. My most recent video I did, The gps never fully connected. So disappointed! one of the first times I was hitting 4th gear through a couple sections and the whole time my passenger and I were so stoked to see how fast we were duning on camera.... lol, all for nothing. 

On 8/2/2022 at 9:54 AM, HP.Habits said:

I recently started filming my dune runs and put them up on Youtube. During the off season, or when Im broken and cant get out, I like to watch Dune videos to cure the itch a little. I have had a handful of people reach out saying they do the same and liked the videos I put up. I'll post them up here too. 

Add your favorite Dune links here!

Awesome videos. Great job. 

Im a huge fan of the old school rails. I had a mazzone with a 2180 for a while, felt like a Porsche 911 through the dunes. Out of the 7 sandrails Ive gone through, I probably day dream of that one the most

Back