Covid Kit to keep in your house. Just might save your life or loved one

Just got a quote from IndiaMart 500 tablets $70.00 including shipping. $.08 per tablet. LEGIT? Peace

Many, if not most, Pharmacy's will not fill Ivermectin Rx.  The doc has to say its for an "approved" application.  Ie, Lupus.
Do you know if you can get the Ivermectin in Mexico ? la farmacia

I imagine so.  In one of Paul's post he mentioned someone getting him some from there.

It was just easier for me to do it from my couch...

Yes in Rocky Point The ivermectin was cheap.  The HCQ was more than I wanted to spend. I'd probably go with Krauts' advice. 

THD very sorry to hear about your brother and SIL.. best wishes to her and your families.

Was on Indiamart,curious which Ivermectin and HCQ were you guys going with? Thanks for posting and keeping this active! 

• Thanks
Reactions: THD
My pharmacist says he has Ivermectin at his store. I'm going to give him a call. Question is......Will a DR prescribe it for me? Also, had a DR say she can't comment on Paxlovid but it's supposed to be good. Also said she would NOT prescribe Ivermectin. What's so secretive about these meds?  Peace

My pharmacist says he has Ivermectin at his store. I'm going to give him a call. Question is......Will a DR prescribe it for me? Also, had a DR say she can't comment on Paxlovid but it's supposed to be good. Also said she would NOT prescribe Ivermectin. What's so secretive about these meds?  Peace
sounds to me like they'd rather see the patient die than risk their career... eff that Dr

Time for a new Doc ChEFF...

IT's coming from the Feds, , any dr that ok's it will be tarred and feathered and have their license pulled...it's not going along with the crowd.....it's really stupid......

I wonder if it's because Ivermectin has to be dosed much more carefully - it's a bigger deal than just "taking a pill" is my understanding.

I wonder if it's because Ivermectin has to be dosed much more carefully - it's a bigger deal than just "taking a pill" is my understanding.
There are many places online to find dosing instructions.  They vary a little bit, but for the most part are similar.

Here are two that I saved.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Treatment_Protocol.pdf

Back