chEFFs Dream Home Build

that is awesome.  How long a drive would it be to the dunes in OK?

Bob

Thats fantastic  - congrats!  Are you up by the lake or down by the airport.   its nice town

A lot of talk about this property J T, and how many stories and ideas we’ve thrown together. I’m so looking forward to it. Just make sure you have that Augusta number 12 green set up perfectly for my 112 yard club. ❤️👍
that would be a solid 5 wood for me to hit that far 

Sweet and congratulations. Please design my guest room So it’s super comfortable for me, thanks!

that is awesome.  How long a drive would it be to the dunes in OK?

Bob

22 hr drive! Sleep all you want. 22hrs behind the wheel. Unless you drive 100mph. Peace

We've been playing in the dirt for quite some time. Renting equipment to dig the pond. Got tired of renting and not owning the machinery. . That's why we bought the Kubota's. Da chEFF prefers to own his stuff. Leasing / renting has never been my thing. The horses loved us cutting down the trees. Peace

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0803.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

We had a well put in. Drilled to 380ft. Drinking water is at 1100ft. This water is very high in Iron. Will be using the well to fill the pond and irrigate the back of the property. Peace

IMG_2427.JPG

IMG_2436.JPG

IMG_2431.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

Every Spring the Mississippi Kite Falcons show up. They're beautiful birds. "FAST" dudes. The Hawks disappear when they arrive. Peace

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2487.JPG

We're building the Golf Green. Taking all the dirt from the pond and raising the green. Should become a beautiful back drop to the property. Peace

Build Green.JPG

IMG_2518.JPG

Let me guess you have been blowing out the trailer and emptying shoes into one corner of the property to build your own dune? 

Keep it up and your never going to leave home.

Congrats to you and your beautiful bride on building your dreams! Hopefully J and I won't be far behind 😉 

We cut down this huge tree. Called it the BEE TREE. Inside the tree was a large bee hive. One day they (bees) were gone. Luckily before the tree fell on the house next door. Some of you were there to smell that wood. It got burnt in Wash 22. Peace

IMG_2762.JPG

IMG_2763.JPG

We built a waterfall. Filled the pond. Bought a pump and had some fun for a few years. The horses loved the water. Filled the pond with some fish from Grapevine Lake. Had to take them back to the lake when we decided to build a BIGGER pond. Everything is bigger in Texas! Peace

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3107.JPG

IMG_3128.JPG

IMG_3144.JPG

IMG_3164.JPG

IMG_3229.JPG

Back