Calif recall election

It's being reported today that potential Texas Senate candidate and former NFL great Hershel Walker's wife, while maintaining a homestead in TX, voted absentee in GA . . .
Walker is considering a run for the Senate in Georgia, not Texas. And I would assume he is a Georgia resident.

Walker is considering a run for the Senate in Georgia, not Texas. And I would assume he is a Georgia resident.
Got it mixed up.  She may be legally eligible to vote in GA, but he's lived in Texas for decades and would have to move their to run.

https://www.ajc.com/politics/walkers-wife-voted-in-georgia-as-couple-lives-in-texas-records-show/YCYYMDRYXBBTPCHMQUN36HWEKE/

money quote:

Before last year’s election, Blanchard hadn’t voted in Georgia since 2008. Her Georgia voter registration was canceled in 2017 because of inactivity, and she re-registered in 2019. It’s unclear whether she was automatically registered when she renewed her Georgia’s driver’s license. She’s not registered to vote in Texas.

State law determines residency based on where a voter’s “habitation is fixed,” and those who move to another state with the intention of making it their residence lose their eligibility to vote in Georgia.

Blanchard and Walker purchased their Texas property in 2011 and receive a homestead exemption on their property taxes, according to public records. Homestead exemptions are granted to homeowners for their legal residence. Blanchard didn’t claim a homestead exemption on her Fulton County property last year.
Now back to CA . . .

Background info have a buddy at work who hosts a fairly successful you tube channel promoting men’s health and durability type stuff . He has a lot of members , followed and rubs elbows with some high profile and successful millionaires and whatever we call em .   Anyway

He was telling me That one of his contacts is a Chinese businessman who makes a Crap ton of money here teaching other Chinese how to make money  in the USA . He claimed the California recall ballots have already been printed in China for no on the recall win for newsome . 

I hope this is just speculation talk but knowing they are mailing every Californian a ballot .... 

Just so effing sick of this bulkCrap . Wake up people Democrat’s are communists 

Background info have a buddy at work who hosts a fairly successful you tube channel promoting men’s health and durability type stuff . He has a lot of members , followed and rubs elbows with some high profile and successful millionaires and whatever we call em .   Anyway

He was telling me That one of his contacts is a Chinese businessman who makes a Crap ton of money here teaching other Chinese how to make money  in the USA . He claimed the California recall ballots have already been printed in China for no on the recall win for newsome . 

I hope this is just speculation talk but knowing they are mailing every Californian a ballot .... 

Just so effing sick of this bulkCrap . Wake up people Democrat’s are communists 
Easy to spot.  Laced with bamboo I hear . . .

Easy to spot.  Laced with bamboo I hear . . .
Only way to get rid of it is to feed it to chickens, but then you have to BBQ all of the chickens immediately after. 

Or so I hear.

Saw a video clip today of Newscum losing his cool. I would venture a guess that his people have good info on how the polls are looking (real polls, not the fabricated ones the media puts out for public consumption). My guess things aren't looking good for the pretty boy and his true nature came out in his temper tantrum.

I really hope you guys are successful removing that arrogant prick.

I heard a commercial on JACK FM this morning AGAINST the recall.  Some woman's voice, stated that Trump supporters and Trump $$ are behind the recall effort as well as 'big oil' and some others, and it's something CA cannot afford.  Thought we had a huge budget surplus for 2020?  Like billions?  She also said the people responsible for the Jan 6th "insurrection" are responsible for the recall effort.  By this point I was screaming at my radio.  

I'm surprised Newsom reinstated the mask BS.  Figured by now he'd want to get as many people on his side as possible but this would seem to have the opposite effect.
that's that fake Indian bitch Elizabeth Warren... she can kiss my imported ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw a video clip today of Newscum losing his cool. I would venture a guess that his people have good info on how the polls are looking (real polls, not the fabricated ones the media puts out for public consumption). My guess things aren't looking good for the pretty boy and his true nature came out in his temper tantrum.

I really hope you guys are successful removing that arrogant prick.
Was it this interview? Definitely sounds like someone that is being asked for the keys. Hahahahahaaaaa

Forward to the last 10min or less. 

So why Governor NewSCUM is everyone leaving your state? And why Governor NewSCUM don't you answer the questions asked? Politicians always dance around it. Peace 

Let’s keep him and expand on the freebies for junkies . Go Gavin ! 

D63CA531-C7DF-4411-9487-29224AC132E2.jpeg

Passed out on hot sidewalk at 1pm ish 95 degrees 

498E6A39-47A5-4D98-B036-8578153F33C2.jpegThis zombie is naked holding his pants in front of him . 

Last edited by a moderator:
11 minutes ago, Carwashguru said:

Newsom gets heated in this interview. What a piece of work he is!

more bullsh*t from the biggest POS and oh yea he's part of the Pelosi family. 🙄

Back