At what gas price do we stop

Diesel here in Oregon hit 5.89 Tuesday but dropped back to 5.49 yesterday. What a bargain! :bird:

Based on how full Gecko was this weekend. I don’t think many people are holding back yet. 

Gas is just one part of the whole crazy inflation we're experiencing. Here are a couple of examples I experienced recently.

Bought 2 E-bikes when COVID hit April 2020 for $999.00 each, they're now $2,349.00 each. Now you can argue demand on that one to some extent. A few years ago those 2'x4'x6' Home Depot racks were $95. Started buying them in 2003 for $75. Had to buy a couple more recently and they were $195 each. So that's nuts, over like a 15 year period, goes up $20, then in a 2 year period it more than doubles. 

The buying power of our money is plummeting. Fed needs to raise rates and stop giving out 'free money' .. cause it aint free.

Ugh.

abc

PS. If you're a 'wage earner' you need to be getting a double digit raise each year (right now) or you're basically getting a pay cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it hasn’t slowed down here on gecko rd. In late last night, and it is pretty packed for an off / random weekend. 
They can't afford to move their rigs and go home.  Cheaper to stay as nobody is going to complain about ghost camping this time of year.   LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gas is so expensive he Tom Brady can't afford to retire

At least it's not this bad yet.... this is per liter which is roughly $12 US/gallon

20220323_091829.jpg

First off.. I am ok. I was a little shaken up this evening. I was robbed at a gas station just off the 22. After my hands stopped trembling, I managed to call 911. An Orange County Sheriff was quick to respond and calmed me down, but all of my money is gone. They asked me if I knew who did it? I said yes, pump # 3

Back