Losing a good friend. Taps to Coobie.

Man, where do I start? Camping in Glamis...always after being over served Little Niko would show up and Coob would forget how to speak English and wanna play Mexican polka.

Then there were the clowns who came in our camp and tried stealing our cooler. Coob wanted to fight us for the first dibs to beat the other guys asses.

And who doesnt remember the infamous wash 22 chicken wing night? Fucking coob sang about that for years. Get out of my head!

Then Havasu....lol. We were up all night stupid drunk. Talking loud and cussing. We woke up to an empty spot next to us (moho left) and the people left a roll of toilet paper and Exlax on our steps...we died...."guess we talked too much shit!"

So many other stories...

Damnit, man. Just effin' goddamnit. I know we haven't talked since you were about to take off for back east, and I've been a stranger to most since I got chased off the boards many years ago, but goddamnit. You were always welcome to another one of my beers, even if it meant Mike or Rob was just going to throw you in my pool with it as soon as you finished tapping the keg. Godspeed, bro.

Compound days, Coob was camped up at 22, came down to visit have a "couple" beers, when leaving he says he is gonna baby dune it back to the oldtimers camp, over an hour later here comes Coob walking into the compound, says he wadded up the front end of his buggy, about 1 mile in from wash 6, the search crew goes out looking and damn it took us a bit, cant remember who ended up actually finding it but anyway it all worked out and we got him back to his camp.

Back