Would you miss the season waiting for parts or make a Big compromise to make it anyway ??

Says SOLD on FB did you grab it?
Actually when you have an awesome dune crew that looks out for you ... amazing stuff happens

A couple guys saw it advertised, went over to the guys house with cash before I even had a chance to see it, pulled the drain plug and used the bore scope  - said it looks good, bought it and brought it over to our trans guy to check out and told me .... No excuses, you have an S4 Now  - see you on Halloween ...

Problem solved I guess 🙂

That's awesome!!  

I laugh about the "adult owned for it's entire life" comment made.  Because kids or teens own a V8 sandcar with a sequential trans?!  Some people....
Depends how you define "adult"

I have duned with some people in the 40's and 50's  - they definitely do not fit the category "adult"   more the "hold my beer" category. 😂

and Yeah with Holley I can set the rev limiter down, reduce ignition timing - do a lot to help the 2D 

I think the work to put the 2D in is not bad -no Powder coat cut up

I AM interested - Please let me know

4 back operations ... My 2 wheeler and quad days qre over unfortunately

I am really lucky angle and clearance wise. we redid the back half so I could go Weddle S4, PBS (if I had to  - that how I can fit the 2d since its nearly identical fit wise) and a Fortin. I can also do an S4D, but i dis not make extra the motor mounts to fit abig clutch bellhousing - so its more work

I also Have a set of 2D clutch disks  - slightly worn but good to go

I went ahead today in anticipation and made new brackets for a ProAm shifter I have and modded to console to accommodate the H pattern

View attachment 11704View attachment 11705
Nice floors 👍🏻

I feel this.  

I was really hoping to get a body, dash, windshield.  I have the new light bar, computer.  I am still messing with shocks (out of stock), seats, (major backlog), a few other things.

I feel this.  

I was really hoping to get a body, dash, windshield.  I have the new light bar, computer.  I am still messing with shocks (out of stock), seats, (major backlog), a few other things.

Don't start getting in a hurry now, there is a pool on who gets back to the dunes first, you or Martin in his Speed SxS and I have my money on Martin.

It's smart money for me due to the escape clause. If Martin transfers again before the SxS comes out he has to pay all of us.

Oh, the first world problems.  Better start making you boating plans now fellas...

Back