When will GMC/Chevy catch up with the times?

I wish Chevy had a 3/4 ton truck or a 1 ton  truck or even a 1 ton dually, they should make one, 

Anything with IRS, is a Half-Ton,  Real 3/4-1 Ton come with a Straight Axle. 
The Chevy faithful about to tell you how much they can tow and still get 25mpg in 3......2........ 

I wish Chevy had a 3/4 ton truck or a 1 ton  truck or even a 1 ton dually, they should make one, 

You’re being generous calling a Ridgeline, Maverick, and a Santa Cruz 1/2 ton. Maybe like 1/8 ton at best. They’re the only “pickups” I’m aware of in the states that have IRS.

My pit bull loves to ride around in my Dmax AT4 with my 2 kids.  She usually sits in the passenger seat eyeballing all the minivan drivers.

What about the 2WD offerings from all the 3/4-1 ton manufacturers?

I'm hearing of issues with these Giganto 85" touchscreens they are putting in that since everything is run by touch and they go out...guess what?

No AC, no radio, no nothing, etc...

I don't mind the 8" one in my DMax...as I am looking at the road while driving anyways!

:lmao:

Oh and @Sand Shark I get Ludicrous MPG while towing  @TheLatinLover 37 Pitbulls dressed in Pink Bedazzled puppy shark suits so they can all swim at the YWCA

:bag:

:laugh1:

:cheers:

the screen don't bother me but the resolution for the cameras just suck you buy a 100k truck and the camera system is some cheap radio shack Chinese nock off.

I'm hearing of issues with these Giganto 85" touchscreens they are putting in that since everything is run by touch and they go out...guess what?

I don't mind the 8" one in my DMax...as I am looking at the road while driving anyways!

Oh and @Sand Shark I get Ludicrous MPG while towing  @TheLatinLover 37 Pitbulls dressed in Pink Bedazzled puppy shark suits so they can all swim at the YWCA

I go and look and when I see the stupid dealer mark ups on the trucks I just get back in truck.  Put on the ball coolers (a/c in the seats) and go home.  LOL!

These mofos are still placing a screen that is only slightly larger than my phone!

Ford and Dodge have screens the size of an iPad.  As much as I wanted to shift away from Ford to GMC, I'm pulling the trigger on a '22 Limited F150.

#chevysucks

#gmcsucks

Save y0re whining and complaining for a bldrinker pit bull thread or a cookie "I love getting r4p3d by California government" thread.

kthanxbye
I wouldn't.... you'll understand after the transmission falls out of the truck with your family in tow. Every new truck, while tough on paper is a complete POS

the screen don't bother me but the resolution for the cameras just suck you buy a 100k truck and the camera system is some cheap radio shack Chinese nock off.
Yup, prices are ridiculous. I have an 05' Suburban 1500 4x4 we use to tow our 16 foot box. I love the old girl, 150k miles, just a 2nd transmission (used to tow too much weight) at 105k miles. Hoping to get 250k miles out of her. Looked at new ones to see if I had to replace it.. yeah $105k for a Suburban 4x4.. are you kidding me!?.. If the motor ever goes, I'll just drop another one in. 

Gave up looking for a car for my daughter. She's just gonna take Mom's car, I'll have the Dually 3500 and an e-bike and Mom will drive the Suburban. 

The car market can EAFD!

abc

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a39025312/2016-mazda-radios-seattle-stuck/

I go and look and when I see the stupid dealer mark ups on the trucks I just get back in truck.  Put on the ball coolers (a/c in the seats) and go home.  LOL!
Ordering one gets you out of dealer markup land.  That, or buying from one of the super gigantic dealers out there.

I am pretty sure I can get it for MSRP from my local dealer.  My family has been buying from them since the 70s.  LOL!  

Now getting the GT500 they had for $115K might be a little tougher to get a deal.  
The new norm. I wont even pay MSRP on these overpriced new cars. Complete joke.... 

The Dealers found a way to create their own demand and will gouge customers. Well, until the economy tanks and want another bail out. 

Just wait 2-3 years, recession… there will be tons of loan defaults and reposed inventory to buy.

My $.02

abc

I love my 2019 F250 XLT FX4 with chrome package in ruby red! The only regret I have is not getting a Lariat for the Bang & Olufson audio, the 8" Sync in mine works well though. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Deals are not hard to find if you look. 

2% under invoice. Almost 6k under MSRP 

E056B9BD-10D1-474E-A377-964265EA8035.jpeg

The new norm. I wont even pay MSRP on these overpriced new cars. Complete joke.... 

The Dealers found a way to create their own demand and will gouge customers. Well, until the economy tanks and want another bail out. 
Unless the prices can stay bloated, they're just screwing themselves for later.

Just wait 2-3 years, recession… there will be tons of loan defaults and reposed inventory to buy.

My $.02

abc
I am not sure this will happen.  All this crazy car pricing is because of shortage issues.  Over the next year the supply chain issues should be much better.   

Back