When will GMC/Chevy catch up with the times?

TheSPAINishLover

Reaction score
These mofos are still placing a screen that is only slightly larger than my phone!

Ford and Dodge have screens the size of an iPad.  As much as I wanted to shift away from Ford to GMC, I'm pulling the trigger on a '22 Limited F150.

#chevysucks

#gmcsucks

Save y0re whining and complaining for a bldrinker pit bull thread or a cookie "I love getting r4p3d by California government" thread.

kthanxbye

Congrats on yore 2022 SVT Lightning .....what a way to "Catch up on the times" as they say...

:classic_rolleyes:

q-1543596546481.jpg

Guy needs big screen but buys small truck lol. Probably needs that truck bed for trips to Hobby Lobby. 
You didn't put that together correctly.

"Macho" guy buys diesel truck.  BS's with his Bros about it. FLEX!  Busted at Hobby lobby in his...TDI Ranger with largest screen.  

Or..

Guy buys truck with biggest screen.  Goes to Costco for big screen TV.  Leaves with the smallest one they sell because it's all that fits in the trunk

OORR...

Guy buys Tesla because of the BIGGEST screen (and enviro BS),  Needs big screen for the big WNBA game.  Costco online for the home delivery of the biggest one the have.  Misses delivery because at man-bun moisturizing appointment...

You didn't put that together correctly.

"Macho" guy buys diesel truck.  BS's with his Bros about it. FLEX!  Busted at Hobby lobby in his...TDI Ranger with largest screen.  

Or..

Guy buys truck with biggest screen.  Goes to Costco for big screen TV.  Leaves with the smallest one they sell because it's all that fits in the trunk

OORR...

Guy buys Tesla because of the BIGGEST screen (and enviro BS),  Needs big screen for the big WNBA game.  Costco online for the home delivery of the biggest one the have.  Misses delivery because at man-bun moisturizing appointment...
LOL

Guy needs big screen but buys small truck lol. Probably needs that truck bed for trips to Hobby Lobby. 
Just enough power to take a truckload of killer pits to the slaughter house, mayne.

400/500 is not to be taken lightly, baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did @dbart photochop that bad boy?

TV screens? Meh.  Chevy is due for a real refresh though: current offering feels cheap as chit yet is the most expensive $/horsepower.  Where the money went... :dunno:

I wish Chevy had a 3/4 ton truck or a 1 ton  truck or even a 1 ton dually, they should make one, 

Anything with IRS, is a Half-Ton,  Real 3/4-1 Ton come with a Straight Axle. 

Back