What movie are you watching now?

Does anybody go to the theater anymore ? 

Watched Fall Guy last month. Disappointing.

Watched Maxxine on Sunday. Decent movie. 

Its been a long time since Ive paid to see a movie in a theater (years).  we did get free tickets to see the George Foreman movie through my wifes office.  i enjoyed it.  its on netflix or amazon now. 

Does anybody go to the theater anymore ? 
Last time I went to a movie was.  Right after Covid ended.  Before Covid my sister had rented a small theater (Like 20 seats) for team building thing, Well Covid hits the team goes to 100% working remote half of them move out of town. Covid lifts she still has the space; Boss tells her to just go see a movie in it. So, she scheduled it so the entire extended family could watch that latest Indian Jones movie. 

It was cool it had the electric seats that you can just about sleep in, plus it serves beer and we are the only ones inside.  Making it a lot more like watching at home with the entire family

I saw this in the Theater Monday night.  It will be a classic for anyone into Motorcycles and Choppers from that time period.

I really enjoyed it. Not mention Tom Hardy and Austin Butler are pretty good....and the supporting cast had a bunch of undesirable guys that can act as well.

images

Watching "Trust" right now, so far so good

I saw this in the Theater Monday night.  It will be a classic for anyone into Motorcycles and Choppers from that time period.

I really enjoyed it. Not mention Tom Hardy and Austin Butler are pretty good....and the supporting cast had a bunch of undesirable guys that can act as well.

I forgot I watched this one last week as well. Tom Hardy was really good. Austin Butlers wife was good except her accent got tiresome to me. 

I watched Stephen Kings 'Thinner' yesterday on a whim.  I recalled seeing the commercials long time ago.

What a piece of trash.  I've rarely said a movie flatout sucks but that movie was garbage from beginning to end.  

I was just watching caddy shack

at the end judge smails makes a putt then chevy chase misses. Judge is thrilled and now its young danny’s turn. Chevy tells him no pressure, if you miss we lose. When the putt goes in they celebrate because they won, but the fact that judge would win if they miss mean that would insinuate that danny was putting for a tie? Not a win? 

Wife and I went to the movies yesterday and saw Twisters!

We both thought it was Great movie and so did our friends that went too.

Back