What Camp Chairs Do You Like?

ive had a few of these for about 10 years...coleman

image.png

I bought four of the Yeti camp chairs. Just back from first 3 day trip where they were used extensively on the deck. I am very happy with them. They are ridiculously stout and very comfortable. They are on the heavy side which doesn’t bother me given my intended use but if you needed to carry them a distance I could see it being a problem. 

I bought four of the Yeti camp chairs. Just back from first 3 day trip where they were used extensively on the deck. I am very happy with them. They are ridiculously stout and very comfortable. They are on the heavy side which doesn’t bother me given my intended use but if you needed to carry them a distance I could see it being a problem. 
Can you post a link. 

Ever since my group has gone to these chairs, the fire size is the issue. As you said, I found a long trough works best. You would think you would burn more wood this way but a few small fires keeps everyone warm longer than one giant one that keeps getting wood thrown in by people that didn’t bring wood in the first place!
We've been supplementing the wood fire with a smudgepot.  I added a 2' piece of 8" stainless single wall chimney pipe to it so the smoke clears everyone near by so no one gets stuck with the shitty spot downwind like usual.  8" chimney pipe fits "close enough" to sheetmetal screw into place.  

Amazon.com : Coleman ComfortSmart Suspension Camping Chair : Camping Chairs : Sports & Outdoors

I have been rocking these for a couple of years, I really like them, super comfy

81Iv7pprkHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back