What Are You Listening To

When the Turkey is in the oven...gong to watch Wizards, Fire and Ice and LOTR with the kids. They are into Anime, so this will be a cool introduction for them into something Animated that I liked.

1 hour ago, Crusty said:

When the Turkey is in the oven...gong to watch Wizards, Fire and Ice and LOTR with the kids. They are into Anime, so this will be a cool introduction for them into something Animated that I liked.

If your kids saw the Peter Jackson LOTR, They will look at you after that and say, Growing up when you were young sucked....

That was the first time I remember saying the book was way better then the movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
If your kids saw the Peter Jackson LOTR, They will look at you after that and say, Growing up when you were young sucked....

That was the first time I remember saying the book was way better then the movie.
They did, those apples didn't fall far from the movie tree....so they can enjoy it with me..or not, i'm watching it :lol:

I watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back with the youngest one...he about pissed his pants laughing.

He is "too much" of me  :doh:   even reminded me the McRib is in season right now...

I saw Ms Wade open up for Lucero last week along with about 700 others at my first proper show since January of last year.  Girl is going places as she'll be opening for Luke Combs in stadiums next year . . .

Mick Rock, rock n roll photo taker [SIZE=12pt]extraordinaire [/SIZE]passed away last week (shot my Joan avatar photo). RIP . . .

211119060226-restricted-02-mick-rock-file-full-169.jpg
213913_1339686.jpeg.1500x1054_q95_crop-smart_upscale.jpg
queen-qn002mr.jpg

Howie Pyro's first band, the Blessed.  Howie got a new liver a few days ago and was lucky as his time with his og liver was almost up.  All of his friends (basically every famous / infamous rock n roller since the mid 70s) are hoping and he makes a full recovery:

2 hours ago, South Bay said:

I mean, how do your write this when yore just 16  ? ? ?

Little German band with a 16 year old guitarist that could’ve been something had he practiced a little. 

Portishead - Self Titled 1997

Some of the best...melancholy music since Alice in Chains or Silver Chair. 

Back