What Are You Listening To

12 hours ago, 9rocky said:

Saw these guys open for KISS at Dodger Stadium on Halloween night on the Psycho Circus tour. Fuggin 1998! How has time passed so fast?

Meant to add, SP weren’t really my thing however I was familiar with their Butterfly song. Didn’t take me long to be quite impressed. Excellent musicians and performers. Dove into their catalog after that show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went and saw Hall & Oates last night for a show that was originally scheduled three years ago. Rescheduled three times. Saw them back in the 70’s at probably their musical peak, again in the early 80’s when they were eMpTV darlings, and last night. The show was way heavy on the video era, unfortunately, but still a damn good show.

If you watch Live from Daryl’s House that is the touring band now. Exceptional musicians.

Was fitting that they played this after such a long delay for this show. And it’s one of their best songs period.

1 hour ago, aceisback said:

Went and saw Hall & Oates last night for a show that was originally scheduled three years ago. Rescheduled three times. Saw them back in the 70’s at probably their musical peak, again in the early 80’s when they were eMpTV darlings, and last night. The show was way heavy on the video era, unfortunately, but still a damn good show.

If you watch Live from Daryl’s House that is the touring band now. Exceptional musicians.

Was fitting that they played this after such a long delay for this show. And it’s one of their best songs period.

Love watching Live at Daryl's, can't wait till it comes back on Axis TV

John Mcgeoch is one of my favorite guitar players. Truly unique and original. Wish we could have had more from him. Gone way too young.

Something about the way they/ he combines pop sensibilities like Abba with a quasi death/ proggy metal to come up with a strange mix .

14 minutes ago, MWB said:

Something about the way they/ he combines pop sensibilities like Abba with a quasi death/ proggy metal to come up with a strange mix .

They are going a co-headlining tour with Volbeat next year .  .  .

Robert Plant visits the Gibson Garage in Nashville yesterday morning on the 50th Anniversary of the release of Led Zeppelin 4

image.png

Back