What Are You Listening To

5 minutes ago, aceisback said:

Well that was some weird sheet!

Big ol girl too. Like Rachael Hunter big. I like.

What is with this autocorrect after posting? Are we not all grown boys and girls here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks MWB and ACE, forgot how good this whole album is. Not one bad song on it. This band should have been way bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guitar maestro Michael Schenker at a mere 23 years old laying it down on the second best live slab of vinyl ever pressed, behind only Live and Dangerous by Thin Lizzy.

And Good Lawd those 70’s era keyboards being layed down by Paul Raymond! Man I miss concerts from the back then. Thank God this recording was captured live with no overdubs. Enjoy it LOUD.

Yeah ol Ayron is fair to average I suppose. Lol. The more I hear him the more I like him. I believe he would make a fine addition to the Experience Hendrix tour that showcases a bunch of phenomenal guitarist, playing Hendrix of course. If you’ve never seen the show you should.

On 6/19/2021 at 8:28 AM, aceisback said:

Guitar maestro Michael Schenker at a mere 23 years old laying it down on the second best live slab of vinyl ever pressed, behind only Live and Dangerous by Thin Lizzy.

And Good Lawd those 70’s era keyboards being layed down by Paul Raymond! Man I miss concerts from the back then. Thank God this recording was captured live with no overdubs. Enjoy it LOUD.

Jesus! I love UFO, but I haven't heard that song in probably 25 yrs! I used to have my Koss headphones on listening to that at deafening levels! You really filled in a big gap in my knowledge of who was in which band. I never really paid attention to who the guitarist was, just loved his work. Years later I became a big Scorpions fan, but never would have connected the two bands via Michael Schenker!

This was a big "Aha!" moment, thanks for that! 

Jesus! I love UFO, but I haven't heard that song in probably 25 yrs! I used to have my Koss headphones on listening to that at deafening levels! You really filled in a big gap in my knowledge of who was in which band. I never really paid attention to who the guitarist was, just loved his work. Years later I became a big Scorpions fan, but never would have connected the two bands via Michael Schenker!

This was a big "Aha!" moment, thanks for that! 
70's music was very incestuous. You can play 3 degrees of Blackmore and would be shocked to find how far you could get.

70's music was very incestuous. You can play 3 degrees of Blackmore and would be shocked to find how far you could get.
You mean like this!?!
Deep-Purple-Extended-Family-Poster.jpg

You mean like this!?!  
Yep, and it get's worse. 

I could get you from Mother Love Bone all the way to Van Halen in less than 4 moves and Judas Priest to Motley Crue in about the same.

Back