Veterans Day Gathering 2021

I’ll be there. 
Still have a nice sand rail and still single. 
Just changed my board name back to what it was when I joined GD in the beginning. 

I been going to veterans day ceremonies for a while now its my biggest trip each year. I been collecting my coin each year and I've seem to misplace my coin from 2019 is there any way to get another one some how??

I’ll be there. 
Just changed my board name back to what it was when I joined GD in the beginning. 
how did you change it?since the new start up from the crash of the site I lost my old name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be there. 
how did you change it?since the new start up from the crash of the site I lost my old name.

I’ll be there. 

Get in touch with one the Admins and see if your old profile name is still available they should be able to change it for you.

Back