Vaccine?

did you get the vaccine.

• Total voters

Five.five-six

Reaction score
Seems the only guaranteed immunity with the experimental vaccines is Pfizer is immune from law suits.   

but 10 years from now we will be watching commercial if you took the vaccine you may be intitled to a cash settlement. 
 and yet you got it as soon as you could?? :cuckoo:

BTW - there will be no "cash settlements". The manufacturers were absolved of any and all responsibility for any problems with the shots unless it can be proven they acted with "willful misconduct".

and yet you got it as soon as you could?? :cuckoo:

BTW - there will be no "cash settlements". The manufacturers were absolved of any and all responsibility for any problems with the shots unless it can be proven they acted with "willful misconduct".
Job paid for it an well I figured it’s nothing worse than the military injected me with lol. 

Job paid for it an well I figured it’s nothing worse than the military injected me with lol. 
No explanation/justification needed - just hoping it doesn't bite anyone in the ass in 10 years. Especially since there will be no going after the manufacturers for it.

but 10 years from now we will be watching commercial if you took the vaccine you may be intitled to a cash settlement. 
Nope.  If you took it, you took an experimental emergency vaccine. You waved your rights.  

Larry H Parker is sad 

Got my first shot the other day.  No big.

But I did get the covid back in December.  I got a 3 day cold outa that deal.  I musta got covid lite!  💪

I do find it funny how people won't actually take it.  Without vaccines we would still have Polio and Chicken pox.  Now you can make the argument that they had time to do test trails...................sure they did but this was a long time ago, I am guessing since 1950 we have become better at vaccines?  Did you give your kids the Chicken Pox vaccine?  I am sure most did, why was that ok?  For me, I got the shot, want to put this all behind me and have a life without face masks and restrictions.  There is a reason this country is ahead of the game with infections and death.................it is called a Vaccine.  Look how Brazil and India are doing right now.  

I do find it funny how people won't actually take it.  Without vaccines we would still have Polio and Chicken pox.  Now you can make the argument that they had time to do test trails...................sure they did but this was a long time ago, I am guessing since 1950 we have become better at vaccines?  Did you give your kids the Chicken Pox vaccine?  I am sure most did, why was that ok?  For me, I got the shot, want to put this all behind me and have a life without face masks and restrictions.  There is a reason this country is ahead of the game with infections and death.................it is called a Vaccine.  Look how Brazil and India are doing right now.  
Better yet if they find a vaccine for ALS or Alzheimer's which they are using the same genetic coding they used for COVID would you take that ?  I would bet 90% of the people would take it.

Better yet if they find a vaccine for ALS or Alzheimer's which they are using the same genetic coding they used for COVID would you take that ?  I would bet 90% of the people would take it.
On the flip side we cannot explain the rise in autism spectrum disorders, same goes for ALS and Alzheimer's.

We are doing damage to our bodies that we have yet to uncover with many of today's "Advances" in medicine, agriculture, etc.

I agree, the technology they used is going to be used for cancer as well.

Now that you are vaccinated where are you going mask free and with no restrictions? Nowhere. And vaccines are not the only reason we are ahead of the game. We have different standards of living. Sewer systems, trash collection, clean drinking water. All of those help prevent the spread of diseases and viruses, not just a vaccine. 

I think I've had covid twice, seriously.  Fever and cough for a couple days.  Whatever.  No one else I was in contact with got sick.

This has been political from the earliest onset and the vaccine push seems to be part of it. 

I agree, the technology they used is going to be used for cancer as well.
So my Cousin is actually working on the one for Alzheimer's up in Oregon he is trying to give some kind of worm the disease so they can get the genetic code, and that is about where it turns into Charlie Browns Parents but he said that every type of cancer is so different that it is going to be very hard to get the code.

He also said that the catalyst they add the mutated code to has been approved for years, it's the genetic code that vaccinates unlike Polio and the flu and some of those where they give you the dead virus  for your body to learn from.

Read this https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/long-shadow-1976-swine-flu-vaccine-fiasco-180961994/

Watch this 

The difference this time is that there won't be $$$$$$ lawsuits and settlements because everyone from the drug mfr, to the gov, to the person jamming the needle is all exempt from liability. 

You're "guessing"?

No, my kids did not get the chicken pox vaccine. Um, you "do" realize Chicken Pox does still exist??

Many other countries do not give the varicella vaccine, for some very good reasons https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/chickenpox-vaccine-questions-answers/

The concern being possible adult contraction of the disease leads to more severe and dangerous complications then having it as a child - where the biggest concern for childhood contraction is the horrible possibility parents will need to take time out of their incredibly busy lives to take care of and quarantine with a pox ridden child.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20201174/

And, no, we didn't get ahead of the game because of the vaccine.  You might also be surprised by this, but the case numbers in MI/MN (don't remember which) were actually 3 times that of India (per 100,000) just a few weeks ago. Strange, that was with the vaccine being available here since December. There are a couple very good articles out there about what/why those countries are doing so poorly but in all actuality the case counts here have been much higher per population # then what they have been there. Death rate is higher but that has to do with medical care, overall health, sanitation etc not the fact that the vaccination numbers are higher here.

Bottom line, "I" have numerous reasons I have not been vaccinated. None of them involve any "conspiracy theories", anti-gov rhetoric, or fear of being chipped....roflmao! Conversations have happened with my PCP and endocrinologist in regards to (at the very least) "waiting" to get the shot. I'm pretty sure I actually had COVID at least once already (Dec 2019), I have worked every day since this all started, including with people who have one after another after another been sick with it.
I wash my hands, I socially distance, I wear my mask as necessary (though I have NEVER worn my mask outside and couldn't believe last week when I realized there were people out there who had been). Best thing about all of this is the fact I haven't had any other air-borne illnesses either  🙂

Do I care if "you" get a shot? Nope - go for it. Gives me more reading to do to make my own decision while so many other people play guinea pig (for free and with no recourse) in the manufacturer's Phase 3 Clinical Trials.

If you've never spent any time on the VAERS site reading some of the reports, it's always interesting to do so. Updates every Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got it for 1 reason and 1 reason only. i no longer get probed at work. like said earlier. i got way worst injected into me in the military. 

Back